One of the most powerful garlic mushroom formula available

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009

You can't beat this for the price. It is like Levaquin or more as an herbal. Great for flu season or just to keep your immune system strong. You can break open the capsules and sprinkle on your food to help the children and picky eat it. Works great with mashed potatoes and gravy :-)

Great immune boost.

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Mar 22, 2008

I have used Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract for my immune system every winter for the past three. I feel that it really wards off sickness, I work in a school health room so am exposed to all kinds of illness. I usually only feel a little bad, but don't get as sick as those around me, since taking this product. I can't live without it, it is a staple in my cupboard.

Marta

Posted by Reviewer2470673 on Aug 30, 2008

I have been taking it for a very long time, as a cancer patient I can truly recommend it to others like me

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2910079 on Nov 06, 2008

From Ohio This is an excellent product that my family uses when we feel as if an ear or sinus infection is coming on. It has saved us from making a trip to the doctor's office on many occasions. The garlic can be taken daily, year around or for short periods of time just to get the immune system back up so as not to become ill. It is also odorless so no need to fear smelling like garlic. This site has an excellent price for the product you receive. I highly recommend this product.

We Love the Kyolic Immune Formula

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

If you like tonic mushrooms and want the benefits of Garlic with a little Vitamin-C thrown in, look no further. Allergic attacks, digestive issues, or cold/flu symptoms, we reach for Kyolic 103. We're now in Hawaii and I believe it also keeps those mosquitoes and bugs away!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2224187 on Jun 04, 2008

This along with a few other supplements has helped us ward off any colds from the past two years! Absolutely love this product!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2414483 on Dec 15, 2008

This product is wonderful. I take it with my morning shake and I feel great. On the off chance I start to feel sick (tingling throat, coughs, sniffles) I just pop three of these at night and the next morning I wake up feeling great. I keep this on hand at all times!

I think this is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Jan 26, 2009

I can tell that the garlic and vit c is protecting me from colds this season. I traditionally have 3 colds in Jan. and this Jan. I have have had 0! I plan to use this product next winter as well.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2250495 on Apr 30, 2008

Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I down a bunch of this and some other immune boosting stuff, and I am able to fight off the cold. Love this stuff.

Helps me stay sinusitis free

Posted by Reviewer1863121 on May 12, 2009

I see a pattern that when I stop taking this for a few days my sinusitis comes back.