Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune, Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Great immune booster, and anti-cancer

Posted by Reviewer1627691 From Canada on Jun 05, 2010

This is definitely something to consider if you're looking for a good anti-cancer regimen. Also handy to have around for when you feel a cold coming on!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1252141 From Australia on Aug 17, 2010

This product is great and works well for me

Winter Protection

Posted by Reviewer3235017 From Alaska on Oct 04, 2010

Been buying these for my grandma for the past 2 years. She has emphysema and other health problems, and is very sensitive to colds and flue because they've lead to pneumonia many times. Kyolic 103 has greatly cut down on the number of infections. About to order more to get her through the winter.

LOVE, enough cannot be said about Kyolic #103

Posted by Reviewer2943967 From Kentucky on Mar 05, 2010

I absolutely love this product, it is a staple in my cabinent! I really feel like it willcure what ever ailes you... no joke! I cannot say enough about this product.... I tell everyone I know about it.... all the time... so much so that my friends joke with me abou tit... but I am serious... I have tried other Garlic formulations and they jus don't work nearly as good and I have had no side effects and do not smell like garlic.

terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1170531 From New York on Mar 19, 2010

Would not be without this product in the winter time especially. WE even give a capsule a day to our dog. I pull it apart and sprinkle it in his food. He laps it right down. Highly recommend this particular formula as it has the astragalus in it and some say it is better than Echinacea.