Didn't do much for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This particular Garlic product didn't seem to do much for me when I have an infection. I won't buy this again. After much research for many hours, I bought Nature's Bounty Odor-free Garlic 2000 mg and I DO notice a difference with this one. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Husband must use

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on May 02, 2011

My husband seems to thrive on this. If he does not take a capsule or 2 2X day he gets eye infections from the swimming pool. Prior to using it years ago he was getting sick all winter from stress and low immune system. This was recommended by someone in our health food store. Initially he took several capsule twice a day to build up. The next winter we noticed he did not get sick at all and is rarely sick since. My daughter just started taking this a couple months ago with the same issue of getting sick every couple weeks. She is a supplement hater, but now takes this regularly as she quit getting sick immediately. I think she began with 2 capsules 2X day.

Build my Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1080871 on Sep 08, 2009

Been takeing 4 tablets 4 times a day I'll let you know if it works. I have Esophageal Cancer.I'll know in a few days.

Good Product for me and My Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on May 17, 2010

I have read of many benefits from garlic. I find the Kyolic brand to be the best and this particular formula I like because of the immune support herbs that are included (in particular astralagus). As a breast cancer survivor, I have researched my herbs and this is one of my staples. I also supplement my dogs with this both as immune booster fro them and as flea prevention. I have never seen one flea or bug on my boys in the 3 years that I have them. Just a note on giving garlic to dogs. I asked a breeder who specializes in natural and homeopathic treatments for her dogs..she does not believe in chemicals (neither do I). She highly recommended Kyolic brand for dogs as apparently you can't just give any old garlic supplement to them (harmful). So if you decide to supplement your dogs with garlic, research 1st and don't just take my word for it.

a lot of protection in one pill

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Apr 09, 2008

So far so good. No aftertaste and I've gone the winter without a cold.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Dec 22, 2007

My family and I use this from November through February.

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer2737932 on Jul 15, 2009

I have looked a lot of places for Kyolic Formula 103 and iHerb is the best price I can find and the service is fantastic. Delivered quickly and no hassles. Thanks a million.

So Far So Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3055694 on Nov 30, 2008

I've only recently started (2 weeks) but I have seen some positive results. Overall, I seem to feel better.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune, Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Posted by 5344753586242234127 on Oct 21, 2014

I take two capsules a day and have been taking them for a long time now. I don't seem to catch colds, my cholesterol level is stable and so my blood pressure is always normal.

An alternative

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

An alternative for expensive immune system supplement