great formula for immune health

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I take this at the first hint of a sore throat and more often than not, it seems to help me get rid of it. Garlic is a natural blood cleaner and this does not make me smell like garlic ( as far as I can tell, as I eat a fair amount of fresh garlic as well)

Great Immune Formula

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

The addition of olive leaf and oregano oil, mushroom and astralagus make this an excellent immune-boosting formula at a great price.

Husband must use

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on May 02, 2011

My husband seems to thrive on this. If he does not take a capsule or 2 2X day he gets eye infections from the swimming pool. Prior to using it years ago he was getting sick all winter from stress and low immune system. This was recommended by someone in our health food store. Initially he took several capsule twice a day to build up. The next winter we noticed he did not get sick at all and is rarely sick since. My daughter just started taking this a couple months ago with the same issue of getting sick every couple weeks. She is a supplement hater, but now takes this regularly as she quit getting sick immediately. I think she began with 2 capsules 2X day.

Big help

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Apr 15, 2011

Only been taking this for a few weeks but notice my sinuses aren't as stuffy.

IMMUNE DEFENSE!!

Posted by Reviewer2279101 on Mar 25, 2011

Great product at a great price. I have been taking this on and off for the last 3 years. always helps when I have been sick or when I feel like I am coming down with something.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Mar 03, 2011

this products really works for me and all my family,from young to old.my parents' immune enhance a lot and my whole family really like it.when you have flu of cold,you can take more,effective fast

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on Mar 01, 2011

have passed this winter without flue or even a sneeze :)

No funky smell

Posted by Reviewer2648926 on Feb 24, 2011

These really are smell free, capsules are easy to get down

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1186724 on Nov 02, 2010

I never get sick and I think that taking this consistently has a lot to do with it.

Protection

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Oct 10, 2010

This formula does seem to help when one is feeling vulnerable or fighting an infection.