No funky smell

Posted by Reviewer2648926 on Feb 24, 2011

These really are smell free, capsules are easy to get down

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on Mar 01, 2011

have passed this winter without flue or even a sneeze :)

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Mar 03, 2011

this products really works for me and all my family,from young to old.my parents' immune enhance a lot and my whole family really like it.when you have flu of cold,you can take more,effective fast

IMMUNE DEFENSE!!

Posted by Reviewer2279101 on Mar 25, 2011

Great product at a great price. I have been taking this on and off for the last 3 years. always helps when I have been sick or when I feel like I am coming down with something.

Great Immune Formula

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

The addition of olive leaf and oregano oil, mushroom and astralagus make this an excellent immune-boosting formula at a great price.

great formula for immune health

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I take this at the first hint of a sore throat and more often than not, it seems to help me get rid of it. Garlic is a natural blood cleaner and this does not make me smell like garlic ( as far as I can tell, as I eat a fair amount of fresh garlic as well)

Excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Dec 18, 2011

Great combination of ingredient at a good value. I feel strong and healthy when I take this product.

Wakunaga Kyolic Garlic Immune formula

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 08, 2012

Very effective product that does what it claims!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Feb 14, 2012

Best cold prevention out there. Take 2 pills twice daily with food and you can say goodbye to the flu bug.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

I love the Wakunaga Kyolic products! I started taking this several weeks ago. Everyone around me is sick, and I'm still well! I guess it works! There's no garlic taste, or garlic burps or bad breath or anything. I highly recommend this line of products, especially the Garlic-Immune formula. They have so many choices to choose according to your own needs.