Great immune booster, and anti-cancer

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 05, 2010

This is definitely something to consider if you're looking for a good anti-cancer regimen. Also handy to have around for when you feel a cold coming on!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1252141 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is great and works well for me

Winter Protection

Posted by Reviewer3235017 on Oct 04, 2010

Been buying these for my grandma for the past 2 years. She has emphysema and other health problems, and is very sensitive to colds and flue because they've lead to pneumonia many times. Kyolic 103 has greatly cut down on the number of infections. About to order more to get her through the winter.

immune formula

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on May 25, 2009

it appears to help the digestive trackt functions but havent tried long enough

Great Immune Formula!

Posted by myoungpepper on Aug 19, 2011

I've been taking this product for a couple of months and am very satisfied with it. Recently my daughter had a severe cold or possibly the flu and I had run out of my garlic and was waiting on my order to come in. Although by the time I got it, it was a little too late to help her, I started feeling some symptoms and started taking it again as soon as I could. My symptoms only lasted a couple of days compared to her almost 2 weeks of feeling bad. The down side is sometimes when I take it I taste it later. It reminds me of having eaten something Italian. So, I guess it could be worse! I do recommend taking it when you eat.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2588961 on Jul 05, 2009

These ,ake you feal great and healthy.

LOVE, enough cannot be said about Kyolic #103

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010

I absolutely love this product, it is a staple in my cabinent! I really feel like it willcure what ever ailes you... no joke! I cannot say enough about this product.... I tell everyone I know about it.... all the time... so much so that my friends joke with me abou tit... but I am serious... I have tried other Garlic formulations and they jus don't work nearly as good and I have had no side effects and do not smell like garlic.

terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1170531 on Mar 19, 2010

Would not be without this product in the winter time especially. WE even give a capsule a day to our dog. I pull it apart and sprinkle it in his food. He laps it right down. Highly recommend this particular formula as it has the astragalus in it and some say it is better than Echinacea.

GREAT SERVICE & WONDERFUL PRODUCT! THANK YOU!

Posted by Reviewer3102507 on Mar 24, 2010

GREAT SERVICE & WONDERFUL PRODUCT! THANK YOU!

stop cold/flue dead in it's tracks

Posted by Reviewer2478599 on Apr 23, 2010

excellent immune formula.after taking 4 to 6 capsules one evening ater work because i was beginning to feel ill(scratchy throat,feverish and a bit achy),upon getting up the next morning my symptons were almost gone. took 4 more during the day and by the end of the day all symptoms had disappered.