July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, One Per Day, Cardiovascular, 1000 mg, 60 Caplets

Wakunaga- Kyolic, Garlic and it's benefit to me.

Posted by Reviewer2834505 on Jul 11, 2009

The greatest benefit of the kyolic aged garlic is the health aspect. It helps lower your Cholesterol and lowered blood pressure is a benefit as well. The Wakunaga-Kyolic aged garlic is also absorbed by your body in such a way that you do not have a garlic odor when you perspire nor does it leave you with "Garlic breath". I can attest to the health benefits for myself in my cholesterol numbers. They have gone from the high 290's to 199 or 200 with the addition of the garlic to my diet. I have not had to take any of the medication generally prescribed for high cholesterol.

Heart and Immune Support w/added benefits: Natural Bug Repellent

Posted by Reviewer1893016 on May 22, 2008

I've been taking garlic for my heart and immune system. The strong smell and after-taste can be avoided if it is taken in the middle of a meal. I give my animals garlic/yeast pills for natural resistance to fleas, ticks, & mosquitoes. Normally, I'm the one being bit by these insects... not this year! It would appear that garlic helps repel pests from people too.

Way too big to swallow!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I have been taking Kyolic garlic for years and was thrilled to find a larger amount as between my meds and supplements I end up taking so many pills every day I can never get them all taken! The 600mg capsules are small and easy to take. Add in another 400gms and they rise to definitely large (maybe a size bigger than double) and not easy to take. Thus I have to cut them and then they are crumbly and the garlic taste escapes and they are still not that easy to take. I have given up, slung out the bottle and will go back to the 600's - definitely a waste of money

BP down

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

Thought the machine was broken since there was such a vast change. Have not had blood work so don't know about other factors. Had been put on 2 different RX's at different times and could not tolerate either. There is no odor or problems to my sensitive stomach. I started with 3 caps then moved to 2. Currently take 1 or 2 daily and occasionally none but that doesn't seem to matter. def recommend!

One Per Day!

Posted by Reviewer2086312 on Mar 07, 2011

This dose of Garlic works well for me and it is a better value when you look at the mg. size you get vs the smaller dose size in the other sizes available.I just cut in half to double the pill amount vs the others. More doses for your dollar. I bought for blood pressure reduction.It lowers it 8-10 points for the top number and 3-4 on the lower when I limit salty foods and stay hydrated.Worth a try for sure.