Helps with gout treatment

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Kyolic Aged Garlic extract to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jun 02, 2014

This garlic really works to lower blood pressure and it works quite quickly. Highly recommend this product, you can't go wrong. Try to keep off coffee/tea as such will constrict your blood vessels and will work to raise the bp levels.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010

This product helps fight candidi amblicans

Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer3131267 on Dec 24, 2010

Kyolic Aged Garlic is the garlic supplement used in most clinical trials. In these studies, garlic reduced blood pressure, cholesterol, homocysteine, and platlet aggregation and adhesion, while stimulating nitric oxide generation in endothelial cells and raising HDL evels. Garlic extract blocks the formation of plaque. Plaque causes atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Aged garlic is an excellent supplement for cardiovascular health.

Wakunaga-Kyolic,Aged Garlic Extract, Original

Posted by JANXAN on Jan 31, 2013

Good product with no smell or taste. I would purchase it again.

good product

Posted by 4889606786763672671 on Nov 14, 2014

It is a good product without an oder or after taste.

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Have used this before as highly recommended.

Ordorless garlic.

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on May 09, 2010

My doctor recommended garlic in the hope of lowering my slightly high blood pressure. The first supplement I tried was a garlic oil capsule. I could smell it & taste it - and so could anyone near me. This is a much nicer way to take garlic!

Good Product

Posted by 4964510609180298631 on Nov 30, 2016

Good Product to use as controlling bad cholestrol

It works

Posted by Reviewer1372932 on Feb 22, 2010

This item helps me and my family members to get the healthy cardiovascular system back !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »