Changed the product - this is NO LONGER a red rice yeast product

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Sep 23, 2008

Formula 107 used to be Kyolic's Red Rice Yeast formula. Now they have removed the red rice yeast and substituted phytosterols. I called Kyolic to find out why. They told me the FDA is starting to look at red rice yeast as having the same properties as statin drugs, so to protect themselves they dropped the red rice yeast.

Total Cholesterol drop.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

My cholesterol dropped from the 280's to the 230's. I used this product every day for a year but still ate the same as the year before and it still dropped.

Wakanuga-The Best

Posted by Reviewer1510758 on Jun 24, 2009

This is a great product and is both a great cholesterol buster and prostate support supplement. I should also mention it's ability to lower blood pressure. I'll always be taking ths from now on, especially as, unlike some other garlic supplements I've tried, there is no gastric upset or odour.

High cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1659320 on Jan 26, 2007

A doctor friend of mine recommended I take Red Yeast Rice to help lower my cholesterol.

phytosterol product

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Nov 26, 2011

Organic, with no aftertaste or repeat and you will not smell like a garlic bulb! Phytosterols are an effective alternative to red yeast rice. Kyolic produces a high quality product and is a trusted manufacturer.

Regular part of my daily diet

Posted by Reviewer3152952 on Nov 02, 2011

A doctor of natural medicine recommended this product to help to keep me healthy. It works, I have been using this product for 2 years! I am a 70 year old individual that feels as good as I did at 50, perhaps better.

good product

Posted by applemom on Jul 23, 2013

garlic and phytosterols together in one product . good value

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 19, 2014

good

Posted by Reviewer1240358 on Nov 07, 2010

Quality product at an affordable price.

great