Makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2731231 on Sep 17, 2009

I started taking Kyolic to reduce my cholesterol, but have noticed that this supplement has done so much more! My cholesterol has dropped, my blood pressure has dropped and best of all my immunity is peak!

Longtime user

Posted by Reviewer3122834 on Dec 08, 2008

I have used this brand off & on for about 16 years & it keeps blood pressure at low normal levels. It WORKS!!! Garlic extract has many other benefits as well.

Garlic is good for You

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Dec 25, 2009

No after taste on this product...have been using it for years and feel it is helping keep my cholesterol at a lower level. take it nightly.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2678649 on Mar 29, 2008

Helps keep my Cholesterol down and it's good for your whole body

IT DOES THE TRICK!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Oct 21, 2010

This brought my husband's cholesterol down by 20 points!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1057147 on Aug 16, 2011

I have been taking this supplement for nearly 9 months now and can say that it has helped tremendously with my cholesterol labwork. I have seen a 10% reduction in my cholesterol and about a 30% reduction on my triglycerides. I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 because I have an occasional garlic aftertaste but it is not very often. I take this in combination with Natural Factors Fish and Flax Oil. Thanks for the opportunity to review this product.

Best Kyolic...

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Nov 09, 2010

for hypertension.

Effect is realized

Posted by 5576884091439650524 on Aug 16, 2013

If you would drink every day 2 tablets in the morning and evening From 2 per bottle, was the high blood pressure has returned to normal Doctor was also surprised

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Cholesterol Formula 104, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1170531 on Apr 13, 2008

This company has been around a very long time and has good reputation. This product will keep the arteries functioning correctly.We are in our 70s and on NO meds because of these wonderful supplements along with a sensible diet with no processed foods.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2984344 on Apr 29, 2008

This with 2 other products was told to me by a MD to work as good as Liptor and your prices are 50% cheaper.