The best

Posted by Reviewer1243941 on Jul 03, 2008

This is great stuff. I've been taking this for about a month & you can't smell anything until you take over 2 grams in a day. Just had bloodwork done last week. Total cholesterol a year ago was hovering around 200.. now it's 147. I used this & the 1000 mg.

Potent form of garlic

Posted by Reviewer2752777 on Jan 22, 2007

More than any other brand that I tried, this one seemed to help me the most with the candida issues I had. It seems to be a potent formula for garlic administration.

Absolutely fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008

The best preventative for illness. We take it all winter and have very few colds. It is great at heading off the beginnings of a cold or virus. Absolutely fantastic product from a superb company! Wakanuga stands for quality!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1194958 on Jun 09, 2008

More genuine garlic. Limited "other ingredients." No aftertaste or "smell" on skin.

Tryglercides

Posted by Reviewer2597271 on Aug 20, 2009

For years my trigs have been high to very high. After reading on the subject it was recommended (Mayo Clinic) that to lower trigs take 600mg to 1200mg of garlic extract per day. It won't affect LDL or HDL but after taking 900mg per day my trigs went from very high to well within range (LDL & HDL not effected). Years of problem solved, even after trying some Rx stuff with bad side effects. This has none. From now on I won't do without it.

Nice Garlic Odor

Posted by Reviewer3218601 on Sep 06, 2008

Excellent aged garlic and reasonably priced too! Also works well as a diuretic.

great

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Nov 04, 2009

I love it, no garlic aftertaste and the price is right.

Great for immune system.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Nov 06, 2009

My family & I have used this product for many years. It is a natural antibiotic which works with the body. As soon as we feel like we might be getting sick (which is rare for us because we take our vitamins everyday) we take Kyolic and it prevents the cold, etc. from really taking hold. We usually only feel sick for a few days instead of weeks. Great product!

Instead of asprin

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 30, 2008

My naturopathic doctor told me to stop taking daily asprin, and substitute daily garlic extract for cardiovascular health. This brand has been around a long time, so I trust it.

Nursing mothers' choice

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

According to the La Leche League, "In Italy, mothers are often told not to eat garlic, cauliflower, lentils, and red peppers. In India, most mothers eat all these things and breastfeed very happily. Actually, in parts of India, they believe that garlic helps a mother to breastfeed successfully." Garlic has pronounced antibacterial and antiviral properties— and it transfers that protection to the breastfeeding baby.