Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kid's Kyo-Dophilus, Vanilla Chewable, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Jun 13, 2008

My 3 year-old loves these. Every day she asks for her "vanilla" and starts clapping her hands. I bought these before moving to Mexico and I think it has helped her overall health. She had suffered from monthly ear infections and colds, and while we're around less children, she does seem to get "over" illnesses faster since starting these, and so far (knock on wood) no ear infections in 3 months...which is unheard of. Definitely beats antibiotics!!

Tummy Troubles

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008

This is one of the only chewable probiotics I have found that my kids (ages 3-1/2 and 2) will take and it works fabulously! My younger son has always had "tummy trouble", but as long as he takes one tablet every day his stomach problems are substantially better!

Helps my child's Lactose Intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1266337 on Jan 16, 2008

I was giving my 4 year old son Lactaid tablets with dairy and since I started using this product, we seldom need to use the Lactaid tablets. He's been having regular bowel movements (which he stopped having after breast feeding was stopped, having constipation and moving his bowels every 5 days). My son also loves the vanilla taste. I highly recommend these tablets.

Like candy to my kids

Posted by Reviewer1072570 on Jan 23, 2008

My kids beg for these every morning. They love the taste of the vanilla. I feel good about it since it is helping their digestive system. My son was complaining of tummy aches every day and after giving this to them, he has not complained once.

Ill keep ordering these

Posted by Reviewer2075343 on May 08, 2008

I hate to swallow pills and wanted one product for the whole family. These chewables taste like vanilla, so yummy. All of us take them daily.