Works great

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Jun 13, 2008

My 3 year-old loves these. Every day she asks for her "vanilla" and starts clapping her hands. I bought these before moving to Mexico and I think it has helped her overall health. She had suffered from monthly ear infections and colds, and while we're around less children, she does seem to get "over" illnesses faster since starting these, and so far (knock on wood) no ear infections in 3 months...which is unheard of. Definitely beats antibiotics!!

Ill keep ordering these

Posted by Reviewer2075343 on May 08, 2008

I hate to swallow pills and wanted one product for the whole family. These chewables taste like vanilla, so yummy. All of us take them daily.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer3315123 on Apr 28, 2010

MY NEICE TAKES THESE DAILY TO HELP WITH HER LACTOSE INTOLERANCE & HER COLITIS IT HAS HELPED HER ALOT

Kids get less sick.

Posted by Reviewer3170013 on Nov 27, 2007

My kids (3 of them) have been on these little pills for about a year. In that time, they have avoided the worst of the worst colds and "flus". They hardly ever get sick and if they do, it's for about a day and then they are back in action.

Tummy Troubles

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008

This is one of the only chewable probiotics I have found that my kids (ages 3-1/2 and 2) will take and it works fabulously! My younger son has always had "tummy trouble", but as long as he takes one tablet every day his stomach problems are substantially better!

Helps my child's Lactose Intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1266337 on Jan 16, 2008

I was giving my 4 year old son Lactaid tablets with dairy and since I started using this product, we seldom need to use the Lactaid tablets. He's been having regular bowel movements (which he stopped having after breast feeding was stopped, having constipation and moving his bowels every 5 days). My son also loves the vanilla taste. I highly recommend these tablets.

Like candy to my kids

Posted by Reviewer1072570 on Jan 23, 2008

My kids beg for these every morning. They love the taste of the vanilla. I feel good about it since it is helping their digestive system. My son was complaining of tummy aches every day and after giving this to them, he has not complained once.

Wakunaga-Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer1574422 on Jun 24, 2008

My kids a I love these tablets. The vanilla taste is great and the benefits from them are awesome. We will continuely buy this product from iHerb. The shipping is super fast!! Thank you:)

A success!

Posted by Reviewer3174421 on Dec 02, 2008

Both my kids love these and neither one has been sick since we have been taking them!

By Kim From Newyork

Posted by Reviewer2268787 on Dec 18, 2010

알러지 있는 아이한테 좋다고 해서 비염이 심한 울 아들 땜시 샀는데, 감기 잘 안 걸리는 것 같아요... 김치만 잘 먹어도 필요없는 약이긴 하지만, 어쨌든 5살 아들, 2살 딸(반알로 잘 쪼개 지네요...) 모두 좋아하고요...혹시 알러지 있는 분들께 권하고 싶어요.. I bought this for my 5 year son has some allergies. It is not necessary if he could eat KIMCHEE, anyway 5 year son and 2 year daughter(easy to break half) like it, I want recommend this who has allergies...