A success!

Posted by Reviewer3174421 on Dec 02, 2008

Both my kids love these and neither one has been sick since we have been taking them!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2215970 on Jun 09, 2010

My 4 yr old grandson was having intestinal problems (IBS), he wasn't able to get to the bathroom quick enough when on the playground. This was a HUGE problem! After a month on this product he is no longer having accidents and his teachers are shocked at the turn around in his behavior towards using the bathroom. He is so excited to be going to kindergarten with no worries of accidents and he loves taking it too!

my kids like it

Posted by Synergy on Dec 31, 2009

easy to take, my kids like it, no need to reminding them to take it

My kids love the Vanilla Flavor!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1116599 on Oct 19, 2008

My kids love the taste of the vanilla. I have tried many acidophilus chewables for my 4 year old. These are the only ones she loves to take.

Toddler finds it tasty

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Mar 14, 2010

My toddler loves to eat her "bite-a-min" daily. It's hard to tell her "no" when she wants another. And another. lol

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Mar 03, 2011

my girl likes it so much,with it,she can recover from the flu or high fever,and she has the good ingestion system,good flavor,higly recommended

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013

I am an adult with IBS and have been taking these since 2011. I think they are effective at aiding digesting, though of course you have to be very consistent and take one daily in order for them to work. I may look into other probiotic brands one day, but I have been happy with these.

Good

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 03, 2010

My son likes it which says a LOT. He usually won`t take any vitamins (I`ve tried them all!), but I haven`t seen any noticeable outcome from the vitamin.

Noticeable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1073370 on Feb 13, 2010

This product eliminates gassy tummies for my two children, ages 8 and 5 yrs. old and they love the taste

Love the product and the service!!!

Posted by Reviewer1329920 on Jan 09, 2010