A success!

Posted by Reviewer3174421 on Dec 02, 2008

Both my kids love these and neither one has been sick since we have been taking them!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2215970 on Jun 09, 2010

My 4 yr old grandson was having intestinal problems (IBS), he wasn't able to get to the bathroom quick enough when on the playground. This was a HUGE problem! After a month on this product he is no longer having accidents and his teachers are shocked at the turn around in his behavior towards using the bathroom. He is so excited to be going to kindergarten with no worries of accidents and he loves taking it too!

my kids like it

Posted by Synergy on Dec 31, 2009

easy to take, my kids like it, no need to reminding them to take it

Wakunaga-Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer1574422 on Jun 24, 2008

My kids a I love these tablets. The vanilla taste is great and the benefits from them are awesome. We will continuely buy this product from iHerb. The shipping is super fast!! Thank you:)

My kids love the Vanilla Flavor!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1116599 on Oct 19, 2008

My kids love the taste of the vanilla. I have tried many acidophilus chewables for my 4 year old. These are the only ones she loves to take.

Toddler finds it tasty

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Mar 14, 2010

My toddler loves to eat her "bite-a-min" daily. It's hard to tell her "no" when she wants another. And another. lol

By Kim From Newyork

Posted by Reviewer2268787 on Dec 18, 2010

알러지 있는 아이한테 좋다고 해서 비염이 심한 울 아들 땜시 샀는데, 감기 잘 안 걸리는 것 같아요... 김치만 잘 먹어도 필요없는 약이긴 하지만, 어쨌든 5살 아들, 2살 딸(반알로 잘 쪼개 지네요...) 모두 좋아하고요...혹시 알러지 있는 분들께 권하고 싶어요.. I bought this for my 5 year son has some allergies. It is not necessary if he could eat KIMCHEE, anyway 5 year son and 2 year daughter(easy to break half) like it, I want recommend this who has allergies...

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Mar 03, 2011

my girl likes it so much,with it,she can recover from the flu or high fever,and she has the good ingestion system,good flavor,higly recommended

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013

I am an adult with IBS and have been taking these since 2011. I think they are effective at aiding digesting, though of course you have to be very consistent and take one daily in order for them to work. I may look into other probiotic brands one day, but I have been happy with these.

Good

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on Jun 19, 2015

My two daughters love the taste of this probiotics. They also seem to be helping them with their digestion. I only wish they would be making them without magnesium stearate.