6yr Olds LOVED it!

Posted by Reviewer3303541 on May 02, 2009

I bought this for my 6-yr-old triplets to help us stay healthy through kindergarten. They love the taste of it and ask for their "vanilla vitamin" every morning. It has been great!

Great Tasting Chewables

Posted by Reviewer2246948 on Jul 25, 2009

Human strains of probiotics is the way to go. These little pills are a hit with the kids. It's nice to know they can get the probiotics they need in a nice tasty tablet.

Dr J

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on Jul 30, 2009

great product

Perfect child probiotic...

Posted by Reviewer2506716 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to use the probiotic that I had to sprinkle in or on food and hide it...these are great...they are chewable and they taste like vanilla...my 4 year olds always remind me that they have to take their probiotic.

Amazing product !!!

Posted by FromCanada on May 23, 2013

My kids LOVE this one. It tastes very good, and enhance immune system. I give it to my kids year round, and they had never got a tummy flu in their life. Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

Tastes like vanilla cupcakes

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 05, 2013

Great for picky 4 yr old boy. Will keep buying to keep his digestion going well.

Good For Kids

Posted by Natural-Living on Nov 02, 2013

My kids love the taste. It helps them minimize their allegies. iHerb delivered them fast.

Adiós diarrea

Posted by Shorspain on Jan 25, 2014

Por cuestiones de salud, he necesitado un ciclo potente de antibióticos. El primer día ya tenía diarrea, recordé que había comprado esto para mi niña, y empecé a tomarlo... 2 al día, y al 3º día ya tenía bien el estómago. Otras veces me ha dado candidiasis, irritación de piel anogenital... esta vez, de momento, nada de nada y ya llevo más de medio ciclo de antibiótico. Esto no vuelve a faltar en mi botiquín

great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2852260 on Oct 14, 2012

great effect, really helps

yummy

Posted by chardonnay on Dec 11, 2012

my kid loves it. Takes it every night/ morning.