Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kid's Kyo-Dophilus, Vanilla Chewable, 60 Tablets

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1147742 From Canada on Jan 03, 2013

I've been giving these to my kids for a long time, just bought this bottle because we ran out. They both love them!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3166195 From Wisconsin on Mar 12, 2013

I am an adult with IBS and have been taking these since 2011. I think they are effective at aiding digesting, though of course you have to be very consistent and take one daily in order for them to work. I may look into other probiotic brands one day, but I have been happy with these.

Amazing product !!!

Posted by FromCanada From Canada on May 23, 2013

My kids LOVE this one. It tastes very good, and enhance immune system. I give it to my kids year round, and they had never got a tummy flu in their life. Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

Tastes like vanilla cupcakes

Posted by Reviewer1661016 From China on Sep 05, 2013

Great for picky 4 yr old boy. Will keep buying to keep his digestion going well.

Good For Kids

Posted by Natural-Living From Sri Lanka on Nov 02, 2013

My kids love the taste. It helps them minimize their allegies. iHerb delivered them fast.