July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus, 180 Capsules

yeast

Posted by Reviewer3032091 on Dec 10, 2009

I have high levels of yeast in my body and I have been on Kyo-dophilus for almost a year this is the only thing that has helped. And it helps with my immune system.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

OOPs --I always buy a bigger bottle than this one - but I am writing to say what a great product this is. You don't have to refrigerate - Yay! So it is great for travel. The other cool thing is that this particular strain stays and colonizes in the body. I have tried other products that are more costly and I always come back to this one for effectiveness.

Wakunaga -Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer3343605 on Feb 02, 2009

I find this product to be very helpful with digestive problems. While traveling in NZ this Thanksgiving a pharmacist helped me with constipation problems that are common while traveling. She said she used this product herself while traveling. So I tried it while on vacation over there. When I returned home I just kept taking it. Then when I ran out I ordered some online from IHERB.COM and I now take it everyday. Its a very simple easy solution to digestive problems.

Good for Craps

Posted by Reviewer2090013 on Mar 04, 2009

Useful for IBS and diverticulitis concerns.

Happy so far!

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jan 06, 2010

I bought this product because it was well recommended (and because it does not contain gluten). I recently was treated for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth, and my hope is that this product will help keep it from returning.