10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus, 180 Capsules

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

OOPs --I always buy a bigger bottle than this one - but I am writing to say what a great product this is. You don't have to refrigerate - Yay! So it is great for travel. The other cool thing is that this particular strain stays and colonizes in the body. I have tried other products that are more costly and I always come back to this one for effectiveness.

Kyo-Dophilus - excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2020873 on Nov 08, 2008

Great product. We have been using this brand of probiotics for a long time, and have been very pleased. It is very effective, it does not need refrigeration so it is great for traveling, and it is free of various questionable fillers that can be found in some competing brands (such as magnesium stearate). Recommended.

yeast

Posted by Reviewer3032091 on Dec 10, 2009

I have high levels of yeast in my body and I have been on Kyo-dophilus for almost a year this is the only thing that has helped. And it helps with my immune system.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1728356 on Aug 29, 2009

Excellent after being on a series of antibiotics.

Wakunaga -Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer3343605 on Feb 02, 2009

I find this product to be very helpful with digestive problems. While traveling in NZ this Thanksgiving a pharmacist helped me with constipation problems that are common while traveling. She said she used this product herself while traveling. So I tried it while on vacation over there. When I returned home I just kept taking it. Then when I ran out I ordered some online from IHERB.COM and I now take it everyday. Its a very simple easy solution to digestive problems.