Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green, Harvest Blend, Powdered Drink Mix, 6 oz (172.5 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Sep 12, 2008

Love this product, it's filled with so many greens and mushrooms that I would normally never eat in my diet. Cleanser for the body! Unfortunately, this jar was very grainy and it usually isn't, I'm afraid it was old. This is my fifth jar and it is getting hard to find, always on backhold. I mix it with OJ and take about 2-3 pm daily. Helps keep you regular and healthy!

Good greens!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jul 11, 2012

If you're looking for a green powder, this one is very good! No sugar, so it's not particularly yummy, but you can add it to smoothies and such. I just wish they would have left the soy out; I can't find it on the ingredients list, but on the list of everything it DOES NOT have in it, soy is not listed, so it's in there somewhere. That was the loss of one star. I don't want ANY soy in my diet.

Lasts a long time

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

You don't need much of this in a daily drink, and I felt healthier while I took it. When I ran out and bought something different, just greens that were not enhanced with the mushrooms, the effect was not quite the same. Now that I have more of this, I don't feel like I'm fighting off all the germs that are going around.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1709101 on Nov 13, 2013

Great product! I mix it with orange juice and that helps with the taste.