Mix it in my smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1789342 on Jul 30, 2009

I have to admit i've never tasted this product alone, it smells "green" tho...what I do is mix it in a blender in the amount directed with some cilantro (natural antioxident and mercury cleanser) spinach (iron) a soft banana, 2 mandarins, a handful of strawberries, blueberries and either pinapple/peach/mango (i buy frozen it lasts longer even tho it's a bit less nutritious) and mix it with a spoonful of honey or agave nectar (doesn't affect blood sugar) and some more flax seeds in a blender with pellegrino mineral sparkling mineral water, it makes it purple/red and like a margarita, you don't see any of the green and i can even get my husband to drink it and he's a picky eater, if it even has a hint of green he won't go near it which i've done by accident overdoing the leafy greens.

Simply amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1612514 on May 20, 2007

This stuff not only tastes great but gives you so much energy and is good for just about every part of your body and lifestyle. I highly reccomend this product. Go GREEN!!!

harvest blend

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jan 13, 2008

I've tried other greens and this is by far the best. It's energizing and a more complete blend of the different kind of green ingredients. Tastes good, too.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1199190 on Aug 18, 2009

The Wakunaga Kyolic Kyo Green Harvest Blend Powdered Drink Mix has all the foods daily requirements and tastes good too!

wakunaga ' s best product

Posted by Reviewer2109472 on Oct 15, 2009

when you try it, you never want to stop

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3316246 on Dec 16, 2009

We love this product! My husband and I take it and even put it in juice for our 2 year old. It makes us feel great!

harvest blend powder

Posted by michellejo on Mar 15, 2010

this powder = power! excellent blend of everything needed for optimum health

Posted by Reviewer2416500 on Aug 16, 2011

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3120738 on Sep 23, 2011

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

Posted by 5462999419681206349 on May 25, 2013