Why does this product contain a heavy metal?

Posted by Reviewer2843863 on Aug 20, 2013

I purchased Wakunga because of good reviews but after ordering read that it contains lead which is i heavy metal. I already have an excess of mercury /amalgam problem and definitly afraid to use this product. The manufacturer has even written a warning that says lead can cause cancer, pregnancy problems etc. ALL excess of heavy metals can cause problems with health. Wish the mnufacturer would explain why manufacture with lead? The warning on the Wakunga Kyolic is same as the warning on cigarette packets. "Smoking can cause cancer and dangerous for pregnant women etc. (but we the manufacturers are not responsible if you want to smoke any way). Will keep looking for a purer product.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Aug 07, 2010

I like these when I don't get around to mixing the powder version into a drink. I believe these have given me energy. My daughter will also take these.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2279101 on Mar 25, 2011

Love the Kyo-Green. Gives me a nice pick me up and helps me through the day without that dragging feeling!

Does Good Things and Tastes Good, Too

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Apr 04, 2007

I used to suffer from periodic bouts of constipation for years. Ever since using Kyo-Green tablets, though, I've been as regular as clockwork and very happy about it. To test it further, I stopped taking it for a while and the constipation came back, but disappeared again as soon as I resumed it. Excellent stuff, very pleasant to take.

Helps with more than health and tan

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

These are great. I take 3 a day I think they even helped me keep my tan longer in the summer weird.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2699093 on Jan 05, 2008

I take this before I go to work and after my lunch at work and it gives me great energy.

cma

Posted by Reviewer2506361 on Jan 25, 2008

Nice alternative to the powder when traveling

Wouldn't hesitate

Posted by Reviewer3147516 on Feb 24, 2008

Stuff appears to actually be working.....So I guess I wouldn't hesitate to make a purchase........

Great natural allergy remedy

Posted by Reviewer1846934 on Mar 22, 2008

I purchased this product and gave it to my mother for her occasional allergy symptoms,which is runny nose. If taken as soon as symptoms appear, my mom's symptoms go away usually within 30 minutes with this product and she is symptom free for the rest of the day. The most wonderful thing about it also is, there is no side effects as with the over- the counter allergy medications. I am really pleased with the way it works.

Great energy

Posted by Reviewer3068069 on Jan 22, 2009

This product is so healthy and has dramatically increased my energy and thinking capacity. Let's say this ... when I do not take it, I notice a difference!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »