Why does this product contain a heavy metal?

Posted by Reviewer2843863 on Aug 20, 2013

I purchased Wakunga because of good reviews but after ordering read that it contains lead which is i heavy metal. I already have an excess of mercury /amalgam problem and definitly afraid to use this product. The manufacturer has even written a warning that says lead can cause cancer, pregnancy problems etc. ALL excess of heavy metals can cause problems with health. Wish the mnufacturer would explain why manufacture with lead? The warning on the Wakunga Kyolic is same as the warning on cigarette packets. "Smoking can cause cancer and dangerous for pregnant women etc. (but we the manufacturers are not responsible if you want to smoke any way). Will keep looking for a purer product.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Aug 07, 2010

I like these when I don't get around to mixing the powder version into a drink. I believe these have given me energy. My daughter will also take these.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2279101 on Mar 25, 2011

Love the Kyo-Green. Gives me a nice pick me up and helps me through the day without that dragging feeling!

Does Good Things and Tastes Good, Too

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Apr 04, 2007

I used to suffer from periodic bouts of constipation for years. Ever since using Kyo-Green tablets, though, I've been as regular as clockwork and very happy about it. To test it further, I stopped taking it for a while and the constipation came back, but disappeared again as soon as I resumed it. Excellent stuff, very pleasant to take.

An all around supplement FOR ANYONE

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 25, 2013

Friends, I've stopped taking a multi-vitamin and opted for organic food - as much as I can afford - and taking Kyo-green has a lot of what nature has to offer: energy and cleansing. I take 3 a day instead of the recommended six, but I never miss a day. All bodies are not alike: you have to experiment and see what works for you. Ernest in NY

Kyo-Green Energy

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

I tried the power form of this product years ago when I was very physically fit and loved it. So far the pill form is keeping me energized. I personally don't enjoy chewing them as the taste is... but when I did the first time, I found they they are easy to chew.

balance

Posted by peakhealth on Mar 31, 2011

Balances my body's chemistry I guess. Got rid of the cold in my fingers and toes.

The basics

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Apr 01, 2011

If you do not take a powdered green drink, this is a good start. And Kyolic's reputation is above reproach.

Easily consumed

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012

I'm keeping up with my daily vegs. Works fine.

Helps with more than health and tan

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

These are great. I take 3 a day I think they even helped me keep my tan longer in the summer weird.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »