Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Phytonutrient Source, Energy, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Why does this product contain a heavy metal?

Posted by Reviewer2843863 on Aug 20, 2013

I purchased Wakunga because of good reviews but after ordering read that it contains lead which is i heavy metal. I already have an excess of mercury /amalgam problem and definitly afraid to use this product. The manufacturer has even written a warning that says lead can cause cancer, pregnancy problems etc. ALL excess of heavy metals can cause problems with health. Wish the mnufacturer would explain why manufacture with lead? The warning on the Wakunga Kyolic is same as the warning on cigarette packets. "Smoking can cause cancer and dangerous for pregnant women etc. (but we the manufacturers are not responsible if you want to smoke any way). Will keep looking for a purer product.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Aug 07, 2010

I like these when I don't get around to mixing the powder version into a drink. I believe these have given me energy. My daughter will also take these.

Does Good Things and Tastes Good, Too

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Apr 04, 2007

I used to suffer from periodic bouts of constipation for years. Ever since using Kyo-Green tablets, though, I've been as regular as clockwork and very happy about it. To test it further, I stopped taking it for a while and the constipation came back, but disappeared again as soon as I resumed it. Excellent stuff, very pleasant to take.

Helps with more than health and tan

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

These are great. I take 3 a day I think they even helped me keep my tan longer in the summer weird.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2699093 on Jan 05, 2008

I take this before I go to work and after my lunch at work and it gives me great energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »