Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2635350 on Apr 26, 2007

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2968848 on Nov 10, 2007

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Aug 04, 2008

excellent product

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Sep 22, 2009

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Green is good!

Posted by Reviewer2435046 on Jul 31, 2011

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Green is IN!

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Apr 26, 2010

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1240042 on Nov 25, 2008

good product,helps my digestive system.

Go Green!

Posted by Reviewer1247154 on Sep 20, 2011

I start every day with a tsp.of Kyo-Green in my pineapple juice. Tastes much better in juice than mixed with water. Not sure how much energy I get from it, but I do feel good about the amount of greens that I am taking in on a daily basis.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2171079 on Sep 23, 2010

The last time I went to my hair stylist to have my hair colored I heard her remark to a fellow-stylist that she had mixed up 'way too much color. After awhile she told me that my hair was not nearly as gray as the last time she had colored it. I told her that I'd been taking Kyo-Green, and that, indeed, it had given color to my hair when I'd used it before, but I had run out sometime ago, and hadn't begun taking it again until recently. IHerb.com has the best prices, and while I know that there are many "green drinks" on the market, Kyo-Green, for me, is far and away the best! And, it costs about 1/2 of what I pay for it locally. Truly, I could be a Kyo-green spokesperson! Love it! My 20-year old son also takes it for increased energy. It is the only green drink whose taste he doesn't mind. Some of the drinks try to mask the earhy natural flavor of the ingredients. We like it in water just fine!

Kyo-Green is great!

Posted by Reviewer2185783 on Mar 17, 2010

This is the best best-tasting green drink mix I've ever tried. It dissolves well and has a pleasant taste, easily palatable in plain water as well as juice. Seems to help increase energy and facilitates good bowel function. iHerb.com has the best price I've found anywhere, and the product was delivered in excellent time.