Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 17, 2010

I started having leg cramps at night and had done all the usual natural remedies (drank more water, stretched, magnesium, quinine, etc.), but they did not alleviate the problem. I had some Kyo-Green in the cupboard, but had not drank any in a long time. One day when I hadn't eaten any green veggies I made up a glass of Kyo-Green and that night -- NO LEG CRAMPS!! As long as I have a glass of this a day I have no problem with leg cramps.

Stomach-soothing & good for you !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jun 22, 2008

This may sound odd, but I use this when my stomach is upset & nothing else seems to help. This will ALWAYS clam my stomach ! And of course, green foods are so good for you.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer2139020 on Mar 26, 2011

Kyo-Green is an excellent source of energy renewal. Using this product for only three days my strength and energy was renewed.

green food works!

Posted by Reviewer2425568 on Sep 18, 2009

I mix this with juice and actually like the taste better with the Kyo-Green! It gives me energy and keeps me regular. I've used this product for many years and swear by it!

Super Greens

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

Looking for a boost that is safe and effective. Just like the box says a "gradual boost". I also think this stuff provides some dextoxification and will keep you regular. I found the taste to be neutral and no grittiness. I mixed mine in water and i kinda of like it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2472810 on Apr 09, 2009

Great product.

Good natural vit's

Posted by Reviewer2546038 on Mar 24, 2008

An herbalist Recommended this for me' I Like the energy it gives Me

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

This is the best green drink ever, very mild taste and enjoyable. I look forward to having it everday mixed with some stevia.

Great source for exotic greens

Posted by Reviewer2903554 on Feb 23, 2009

Has a great combination of young barley grass, young wheat grass, brown rice, chlorella, kelp and FOS which is hard to come up with on ones own.

kyo green