Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 17, 2010

I started having leg cramps at night and had done all the usual natural remedies (drank more water, stretched, magnesium, quinine, etc.), but they did not alleviate the problem. I had some Kyo-Green in the cupboard, but had not drank any in a long time. One day when I hadn't eaten any green veggies I made up a glass of Kyo-Green and that night -- NO LEG CRAMPS!! As long as I have a glass of this a day I have no problem with leg cramps.

Stomach-soothing & good for you !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jun 22, 2008

This may sound odd, but I use this when my stomach is upset & nothing else seems to help. This will ALWAYS clam my stomach ! And of course, green foods are so good for you.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer2139020 on Mar 26, 2011

Kyo-Green is an excellent source of energy renewal. Using this product for only three days my strength and energy was renewed.

Ms Parker

Posted by Reviewer1181269 on Sep 25, 2008

A great way to get the benefit from greens.

Easy to drink!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Nov 17, 2009

I feel really healthy and good when I drink this! I love the "green" taste too! I put two heaping tablespoons in a large bike bottle and finds it gives me energy on long rides.

Kyo-Green

Posted by Reviewer1432899 on Feb 04, 2009

Love Love Love this stuff. I feel so good after my glass of OJ or Green Tea and a couple of tablespoons of my green powder! Easy to swallow..

Great source for exotic greens

Posted by Reviewer2903554 on Feb 23, 2009

Has a great combination of young barley grass, young wheat grass, brown rice, chlorella, kelp and FOS which is hard to come up with on ones own.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3311111 on Mar 16, 2009

It gives me great energy!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1349437 on Mar 23, 2009

First: Best price at Iherb.com Second: Best product -First thing in morning with little H20 and a few drops of Stevia and I know I'm doing myself good!

Love it!