Kyo-green

Posted by Reviewer2026298 on Jun 03, 2015

This product contains lead a substance known to cause cancer. Look at the warning on the bottom

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer2139020 on Mar 26, 2011

Kyo-Green is an excellent source of energy renewal. Using this product for only three days my strength and energy was renewed.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1314741 on Nov 11, 2010

Have used this product everyday for years - LOVE IT!

kyo green

Posted by Reviewer1022852 on Feb 19, 2010

i love this product

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 17, 2010

I started having leg cramps at night and had done all the usual natural remedies (drank more water, stretched, magnesium, quinine, etc.), but they did not alleviate the problem. I had some Kyo-Green in the cupboard, but had not drank any in a long time. One day when I hadn't eaten any green veggies I made up a glass of Kyo-Green and that night -- NO LEG CRAMPS!! As long as I have a glass of this a day I have no problem with leg cramps.

Spirit of Excellence

Posted by Reviewer1420985 on Jan 02, 2010

The Kyo-Green Powder drink gives me energy that is much needed due to my condition of Multiple Sclerosis(MS. I forgot about it for minute;now that I found it, how grateful it makes me. Thank you Deborah, www.nomoremsbook.com

Easy to drink!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Nov 17, 2009

I feel really healthy and good when I drink this! I love the "green" taste too! I put two heaping tablespoons in a large bike bottle and finds it gives me energy on long rides.

green food works!

Posted by Reviewer2425568 on Sep 18, 2009

I mix this with juice and actually like the taste better with the Kyo-Green! It gives me energy and keeps me regular. I've used this product for many years and swear by it!

GOOD STUFF!!!

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Aug 18, 2009

This is my first time using this product. Love it. I feel energized all day after one serving in the morning. I mix it with Jarrow PomeGreat for an extra boost. AWSOME!!!

Super Greens

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

Looking for a boost that is safe and effective. Just like the box says a "gradual boost". I also think this stuff provides some dextoxification and will keep you regular. I found the taste to be neutral and no grittiness. I mixed mine in water and i kinda of like it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »