Not bad but too spicy

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Feb 18, 2012

I was really looking forward to this sauce. But found it to be sweet but with too much spice. I put this down to the Cayenne Pepper in it! It would be far nicely without the spice in it. Hoping they tweek this or make other varieties!

Totally Edible

Posted by 5506218622016438715 on Apr 16, 2014

I'm not saying that "this so good I want moooar!!" But still it is edible, at least you can feel that you are eating some Alfredo pasta Only thing that makes this sauce bad is that its got some sweet flavor and strange smell Take it with olives or pickled jalapeno to cover sweetness and its kinda ok Would be good choice if you are on a diet and eager for pastas, but not recommended for those who are buying this just for curiosity

Too spicy

Posted by Reviewer2520252 on Oct 28, 2013

I think this sauce is too spicy, and it doesn't really taste like alfredo sauce. But what can you expect with 0 calories. Not the worst thing I've tasted, but I won't buy it again.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer2907684 on Oct 28, 2013

I love most of the Walden Farms products and have tried many of them. This was not one of my favorites. But it is not bad for zero calories. It smells a little funny. It's not too bad if you use just a little.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Feb 16, 2014

ok

Mix it up

Posted by 5363293339375128076 on Mar 05, 2014

Mix it up and it works fine!