Weird clear jelly like substance reminds me of jellyfish!

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

This is not butter...not even remotely close. It's a jellyfish substitute of mega sucralose proportions. Do not buy unless you like aquatic animals on your toast! Not for the faint of heart...only adventurous divers need apply. Can be eaten if you're in a aircraft crash in the Himalayan mountains waiting for rescue, but in that case, get some sherpas to make up some chai tea. 3/10 only.

OK not sure if I would buy again

Posted by 4721534802047022150 on Mar 07, 2016

It did have a wobbly like jelly-like consistency unlike fruit spread. I wasn't quite sure what to eat it with as I"m low carb so I just ate it out of jar. It did have a distinct apple taste to me and I didn't mind it but not sure how I would use it apart from out of the jar.

user

Posted by 5306188635760497298 on Feb 18, 2016

like all walden farms products

Disgusting

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

This apple butter whilst calorie free has hardly any Apple taste. The taste and flavour is that of some awful cough medicine. Don't know if it is the sucralose but was so bad I threes the whole jar away.

Yummy

Posted by 5279735241385504223 on Jun 09, 2015

Delicious apple cinnamon taste. The texture is more like jelly thank a spread, but still good for the calories.

Walden Farms, Apple Butter, Fruit Spread

Posted by 4827270116967163398 on May 18, 2015

I really loved it!! With no calories, no sugar and no nothing it tastes absolutely amazing! I'll be definitely buying more.

apple butter

Posted by 5501509953175926941 on Oct 28, 2014

Excellent

Consistency

Posted by Reviewer3031473 on May 08, 2014

Its not a spread but more like Apple Jello.

This stuff tastes great!

Posted by 5290971666147754911 on Feb 28, 2014

I'm not sure why they called it "fruit spread" because it certainly doesn't spread...it has a jello-like consistency with a strong flavor, but the taste is great. Will definitely repurchase. Tastes great with Walden Farms' cinnomon raisin peanut spread!

Delightful!

Posted by 4657790838522092189 on Jan 20, 2014

My first purchase of a Walden Farms product and I will be making many more! The apple butter is thicker than most jams, but I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it spreads with ease. I also mix it with my oatmeal, sometimes in my whey protein shake, it's a great flavorful add to most anything! LOVE IT! And did I mention no sugar???

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »