Awful

Posted by Reviewer3297267 on May 08, 2012

Although the flavoring is minimally better than the blueberry spread, the product is terrible. The sucralose is overpowering. The texture totally unappealing. I wanted something to add to my plain yogurt to give it a bit of sweetness. I am going to stick to RAW sugar at 5 gr. carb for tsp, rather than suffer through this product. Wasted money.

***** + **

Posted by mariamayia on Aug 30, 2012

THIS IS JUST AMAZING !! It doesn't taste totaly like apple butter fruit spread...it's even better. I've put a little spoon of it in my mouth and felt like binging with all the jar !!! Will buy a lot in the future !!! The texture is quite gelly though; don't even think of mixing it with a spoon. The blender will do it easily

:) satisfied

Posted by 5122529097568318945 on Jul 12, 2013

not the sugary slurp you are used to but great in cakes or mixed in yoghurt with banana and berries .

Love this and no calories :)

Posted by 5692971842484758833 on Sep 16, 2013

This tastes great and no calories!

apple jelly

Posted by 5557008273206039870 on Jun 10, 2013

I love to use this to top a whole grain cake that I make.

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2759177 on Apr 11, 2012

De sabor excelente, aunque la textura es bastante artificial. Ideal para rellenar bizcochos y demás. 100% recomendable.

Apple Butter

Posted by Reviewer2195989 on Apr 18, 2012

Was nice - would buy again

ate it at once

Posted by 5616181690257246918 on Nov 11, 2013

very tasty) but couldnt control myself and ate it at once!

My favorite spread!

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Nov 25, 2013

This is my favorite fruit spread from Walden Farms. It mixes well with other ingredients too! I put it on carrots so my husband will eat them. Amazing!

Delightful!

Posted by 4657790838522092189 on Jan 20, 2014

My first purchase of a Walden Farms product and I will be making many more! The apple butter is thicker than most jams, but I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it spreads with ease. I also mix it with my oatmeal, sometimes in my whey protein shake, it's a great flavorful add to most anything! LOVE IT! And did I mention no sugar???

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »