Pretty good!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

This dressing doesn't taste too bad! The bacon flavouring is fairly artificial and I'll probably get sick of it easily but this is pretty great for occasional use on my salads.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1962257 on Mar 11, 2012

This is the best dressing from this brand i think. Taste really good,not syntetic at all.:)

Prfffff

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

No me ha gustado mucho la verdad. No tiene nada de ranchera ni de bacon. Es un sabor muy artificial y algo desagradable. Lo he echado un par de veces a la ensalada, y bueno, es comestible así que tendré que gastarlo (o no). Pero lo que tengo claro, es que ni lo recomiendo ni lo compraré otra vez. Creo que con esta compra me equivoqué. Aunque el de chocolate sí que me ha gustado :) Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Walden Farms, Bacon Ranch Dressing

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on May 22, 2012

This dressing is my favorite. I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. The dressings are very real to taste without all the carbs, calories, and sugar of the store-bought brands.

Best WF dressing i've had

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on May 10, 2012

and i have tried most of them.

Not good.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

While the little fake bacon pieces and the smokey flavour in this dressing are nice, that's all I can really say positively about it. It's too vinegary, too thin and just doesn't taste any good. I would be buying it again, and I'm not even sure I'll use the current bottle up.

Walden Farms, Bacon Ranch Dressing, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Dec 19, 2013

I love Walden Farms products, they still have great taste with none of the calories!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2118084 on Feb 20, 2012

It taste great!

Atkins Recommended

Posted by 4939810356402273921 on Dec 25, 2014

It's so hard to find a salad dressing that isn't made from Canola or Soy bean oil. This one is really great and I love the bacon flavor. perfect dressing for microwaved veggies or any salad.

Bacon and ranch dressing

Posted by 5559662077737213731 on Jul 07, 2014

Tastes great! And guilt free.