From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1962257 on Mar 11, 2012

This is the best dressing from this brand i think. Taste really good,not syntetic at all.:)

Pretty good!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

This dressing doesn't taste too bad! The bacon flavouring is fairly artificial and I'll probably get sick of it easily but this is pretty great for occasional use on my salads.

Walden Farms, Bacon Ranch Dressing

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on May 22, 2012

This dressing is my favorite. I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. The dressings are very real to taste without all the carbs, calories, and sugar of the store-bought brands.

Best WF dressing i've had

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on May 10, 2012

and i have tried most of them.

Prfffff

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

No me ha gustado mucho la verdad. No tiene nada de ranchera ni de bacon. Es un sabor muy artificial y algo desagradable. Lo he echado un par de veces a la ensalada, y bueno, es comestible así que tendré que gastarlo (o no). Pero lo que tengo claro, es que ni lo recomiendo ni lo compraré otra vez. Creo que con esta compra me equivoqué. Aunque el de chocolate sí que me ha gustado :) Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Not good.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

While the little fake bacon pieces and the smokey flavour in this dressing are nice, that's all I can really say positively about it. It's too vinegary, too thin and just doesn't taste any good. I would be buying it again, and I'm not even sure I'll use the current bottle up.

Very good

Posted by 4683769802443725856 on May 17, 2016

A great change from regular Ranch Dressing

Atkins Recommended

Posted by 4939810356402273921 on Dec 25, 2014

It's so hard to find a salad dressing that isn't made from Canola or Soy bean oil. This one is really great and I love the bacon flavor. perfect dressing for microwaved veggies or any salad.

Great dressing!

Posted by Reviewer1486372 on Dec 28, 2014

This is absolutely delicious. Better than any other flavor. Tastes great on spinach.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 07, 2015

I really like this product, although I usually spit out the 'imitation soy bacon buts' because I don't think they're good for me either.