I had higher expectations

Posted by 4915686151867464243 on Jul 14, 2013

Didn't taste caramel, I would say. Though if you combine it with something else, it's a real improvement! For example a vanilla whey proteinshake.

Low calory, but sickly sweet

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Aug 07, 2013

I really wanted to like this, but it tastes sickly sweet and artificial.

Weak

Posted by 5306770072006884321 on Oct 19, 2013

I expected this product to be better. It didn't taste anything like ordiary caramel syrup, so I would rather have some extra calories now and then, than purchasing this again. Great concept, but not good enough for me..

Almost..

Posted by 5371011481824912559 on Oct 30, 2013

It was so close to be a diet solution but it did taste a bit too artificial unfortunately.. I liked the chocolate one way better!

Made me sick

Posted by 5470397912462420949 on Jan 23, 2014

Tasted ok but felt really sick afterwards

Sabor muy dulce

Posted by 5502387517426879625 on Feb 23, 2014

Me parece un sabor muy dulce y un poco empalagoso, lo he usado poco porque el sabor es muy fuerte!!

Sugarless

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Mar 22, 2014

I didn't realize I bought something with sucralose in it, instead of sugar. I tried it in coffee, but it has a very weird texture, and I didn't like it. Sorry I bought this one. I would only recommend this for diabetics.

Not my favorite.

Posted by kellyolexa on Mar 27, 2014

As much as I find the WF Pancake Syrup to be heaven-- I found this product to be MEH at best. It's very thick, not like a syrup and to me, it tasted like butterscotch pudding. It didn't taste or resemble caramel syrup. It has the taste and texture of watery butterscotch pudding. I threw it out. ;-(

strange aftertaste

Posted by 5088200112400147141 on Mar 30, 2014

at first i was looking forward to this product but turn out a bit disappointed i use a teaspoon to sip a little of syrup, it has a quite strange aftertaste that i dont know if i am going to use it in any dishes, maybe adding into coffee helps... I tried to dip my biscult but still doesnt taste like caramel :( and really arkward aftertaste

Pse

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

Si se utiliza mezclado con bizcocho o algo con sabor fuerte tiene un pase, pero sólo o con algo de sabor suave tiene un matiz químico o sucedáneo que me tira p'atrás