didn't like it!

Posted by 4791485680509091592 on Jan 28, 2016

I didn't like it after trying it for the first time. I won't buy it again.

Hope this review benefits first time users!

Posted by glorybox on Jan 04, 2016

I finally decided to purchase this after reading some of the reviews in here - let me just say it is the nastiest thing i have ever tasted. The stuff is so watery and nowhere close to the consistency of a mayo. It has got such a strong chemical taste to it and it doesn't go well with anything. I had to toss away my entire salad cus this stuff made it too foul to eat. I really really wouldn't for the life of me recommend this to anyone. I'd rather save the money and stick to old fashion balsamic vinaigrette dressing

terrible untasted

Posted by 4780664647085634552 on May 03, 2015

Anyone who loves mayonnaise, sincerely I do not advise to try this sauce. Its only advantage - low calorie. But the taste - it is something unimaginable. Firstly it all grains, and secondly - sweet taste in the third completely disgusting. Tuck them salad - lettuce had to throw. The worst product of this company.

Lynn-Rock Hill,sc

Posted by 5245171302177238466 on Feb 16, 2015

YUCK--save your money!

Tastes bad.

Posted by 5667859122016705397 on Nov 02, 2014

I saw many positive reviews here on iHerb, and decided to give it a chance.Oh god why! :( Tasted pretty nasty even on bread .I will never buy any other Walden Farms product.

Very tasteless mayonnaise

Posted by 4788534417670999849 on Aug 22, 2014

Mayonnaise is very tasteless. I can't eat it.

Not my idea of a healthy substitute

Posted by 4675403485834509746 on Aug 14, 2014

Reminded me of plastering compound to fix your dry walls with. Waste of time and money for me.

Don't waste your money

Posted by 5739357658900254902 on Jun 30, 2014

Its like white paint. The taste and consistency are terrible. I had to toss it after sampling it :(

no no

Posted by 4697496911162865468 on Jun 22, 2014

Do not rate this product at all. Im a big fan of walden farms, love their chocolate sauce and pancake syrup, but this just doesn't work for me. It has a very chemical taste to it. Not natural tasting at all.

This is not mayo

Posted by 5673174667862856248 on Jun 19, 2014

I did not expect this to be exactly like mayo, but seriously!!! It is something totally different!! It coule be called white sauce or something like that. I still did not like it at all and threw it away as soon as I tasted it, but the fact that it is called mayo is totally misleading.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »