Great Mayo substitute

Posted by 4712865419533868319 on Dec 11, 2015

The product is one I have been using for some time. Your prices were lower than other sellers. The product arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

Walden Farms, Amazin' Mayo, Sweet & Tangy

Posted by 4667031083372260199 on Sep 03, 2015

Tastes like home-made mayo. Made wonderful coleslaw and was great over chicken at the end of broiling. This is a wonderful addition if you are watching calories. I have made numerous mayo based sauces and they all are fabulous. My dinner guests could not believe the sauce was calorie free!

Never buying regular mayo again

Posted by 4958239112789613332 on Jun 19, 2015

True, it doesn't taste as good as real mayo. However, for something with zero calories it is absolutely amazing. I'm not interested in adding 100 calories to my diet every day for a small improvement in taste. I'll keep ordering this and other Walden Products as they have helped me lose weight and get rid of some of the sugar in my diet.

Wonderful alternative to mayo

Posted by 5256462192577135756 on Nov 11, 2014

This is a nice addition to your sandwich and so guilt free!Just reordered as I do not want to run out.

good no fat mayo

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Nov 09, 2014

works in place of heavy mayo...especially like it mixed w/ketchup for 1000 island substitute

Upgraded Taste

Posted by 4859082381804477170 on May 15, 2014

Had the Mayo before and it was only tolerable. This is a new formula, and I really enjoyedit. Am able to eat Egg Salad while on my diet! Yay!

This is outstanding mayo substitute.

Posted by 4641393800911901192 on Mar 11, 2014

I use this in crab salad and tuna salad and egg salad and in sandwhiches. Excellent!!!

Mayo

Posted by 5319701398354229620 on Feb 28, 2014

Great taste

NO SOY:))))

Posted by Tingeling on Jan 08, 2014

FINALLY I can eat my hubby's curry saus again,is the best:))))) Here in Norway you cant find mayo without soy and the mayos taste no good at all!!! But this mayo does'nt,I love this and the best part is my hubby does'nt mind the taste of this:))) Will I buy again? YES,again and again:)))))

Walden Farms, Amazin' Mayo, Sweet & Tangy, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Dec 19, 2013

This tastes amazing and no calories!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »