Very nice calorie free option

Posted by 5115547258371961974 on Oct 14, 2015

I use this sauce with meat and also to cook vegetables, I like the sweet/sour taste.

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on May 06, 2015

Did not have high expectation tht it would taste good but im suprised that the pepper taste is strong and i like it.

Jummy

Posted by zhabenya on Feb 18, 2015

Differs a little from ordinary BBQ sauce, but still very good. The one thing is it's too soupy.

life saver

Posted by 4735156056050274097 on Aug 05, 2014

I have been grilling most of my meat for the last 3 weeks. I am use to putting lots of bbq sauce on it for flavoring. When I went on my pre surgery diet and couldn't usr regular any more I didn't know what I was going to do. This has been great. It has wonderful flavor and had solved all the problems of needing lots of calories from the sauce.

expecting

Posted by 5360501638835320394 on Jul 13, 2014

expecting

Perfect for bbq

Posted by 4681193259840824201 on Jun 12, 2014

It make the meat werry juicy when you bbq it:) And the vegetables melts on my tounghe Not so good for regular coocking,it taste is funny..

Buen sabor

Posted by rociojimenezgallegos on May 14, 2014

Se parece mucho a la salsa convencional y le ayuda muchisimo para controlar la ansiedad de pecar en mi dieta. Volveré a pedirla seguro!!

Better than expected

Posted by 5676586052910229320 on May 08, 2014

I am not diabetic, so I can eat any sauce I want. But I started atkins and needed a sugar free sauce. I wasnt expecting much from a calorie free sauce, but had to try it since I love BBQ sauce on my meats. This is actually good, and an ok substitute for me. I did find the spicy version much better.

Satisifies the craving

Posted by 5074926548625640796 on Feb 19, 2014

I eat BBQ sauce on everything, so I had to try this. It's not the same. It doesn't have a real barbecue flavor, but it still tastes good enough to eat on burgers, chicken, whatever. No gross aftertaste, it's just not an exact copy.

Sabor sin calorías

Posted by 5601808383080060198 on Feb 10, 2014

Aunque no se puede igualar al sabor de la típica salsa barbaboa como Heinz, Hunt's, etc tiene un sabor muy logrado. La textura es bastante más líquida que la mayoría de salsas BBQ y el sabor es muy "Walden" (los que hayan comprado más salsas de la marca sabrán de lo que hablo), pero en general me gusta mucho para dar sabor a verduras al wok y pollo y pavo a la plancha.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »