July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Walden Farms, Original Barbeque Sauce, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

WALDEN FARMS ORIGINAL BBQ SAUCE

Posted by 4679410208743134219 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff is awesome!!! It's good on ground beef, chicken and hot dogs. I LOVE it. My husband prefers the THICK and SPICY. I'm glad Walden Farms has both so each of our taste buds are satisfied!!!

Really Good

Posted by 4851076362202331049 on Jul 31, 2013

This was better than I expected. It has good flavor and the right amount of zing like barbeque sauce should have. Its just less thick than regular bbq sauce, but a perfect substitute if you dont want your sauces to add carbs and calories.

Smokey Flavour

Posted by 5289148413547317686 on Aug 05, 2013

I'm from Australia so not sure if our BBQ sauce is a lot milder in flavour but I found it was had a stronger flavour and a lot more of a smokey flavour than our BBQ sauce but I really enjoyed it. Wasnt overly sweet compared to our BBQ sauce either, which I actually found good. I found I absolutely loved the smokey flavour and it is a great substitute product! Would highly recommend to all my friends. Would also work well in a marinade sauce to add flavour, will be trying that this week hopefully.

Too perfect

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Feb 06, 2012

That thing cannot be true. As if it floats from heaven.. Keep it up iherb. If only it came in bigger packs.

with no calories....couldnt ask for more.

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Feb 18, 2012

Its as close as the real thing as ya can get. Really enjoy this on turkey burgers & meats. I didnt expect it to taste just like normal BBQ sauce, it doesnt but as close as it can be & I like it alot!