very good pancake syrup

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jan 01, 2012

It's thicker than most of the other sugar-free pancake syrups and has a nice maple flavor to it which isn't too strong and doesn't taste artificial. We also use it in recipes where the ingredients call for regular maple syrup -- such as pumpkin spice bread -- and have had good results; for example, if the recipe calls for 1/4 cup of maple syrup, I substitute 1/4 cup of this product.

very tasty, good for a low carb diet

Posted by vered999 on Jun 08, 2012

Now I don't feel left out when my family eats pancakes. I make my pancakes with ground almonds and coconut flour, and use this syrup on top. Oh and whipped cream too :-)

Taste just like the real pancake syrup!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 17, 2013

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real syrup. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (:

Riquisimo

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Me ha encantado este producto, tiene un sabor intenso y pocas calorías. No solo lo uso para tortitas, tambien para endulzar cereales, fruta, yogures...

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4927690202024523571 on Jul 19, 2013

I have it on my oats and in my smoothies. Yum!

HOLY S*%#@

Posted by Reviewer3197367 on Jan 03, 2014

Pardon my french, but this syrup taste 99% like your normal average maple syrup, but sugar and fat free! been doing some research and many find that this particular flavor of Walden Farms works/tastes great. not sure bout the other flavors, i'm too scared to try. haha!

Great

Posted by 5231109460967105640 on Jan 08, 2014

Great

Walden Farms, Pancake Syrup, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by 5677435379328993234 on Jan 09, 2014

I adore this pancake syrup. Its thick, rich, all natural and doesn't taste artificial at all. Use it on pancakes, in baking, in smoothies. Highly recommend

Amazing!

Posted by 4705742675006735362 on Jan 13, 2014

It tastes amazingly good! You won't be disappointed with this flavor!

Love!!

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

It's way more watery then regular maple syrup but the flavor is 100% authentic and a little goes a longggg way. I highly recommend this product.