Best you'll get without sugar

Posted by 4947015229219833424 on Apr 28, 2015

This was great, I really enjoyed the flavour and there was no bitter aftertaste. Just good, syrupy mapley taste. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a low cal pancake syrup.

Great taste

Posted by 5115856954944036523 on Apr 24, 2015

can never go wrong with this !

Tastes like normal syrup!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 19, 2015

This was absolutely delicious over coconut flour pancakes. No weird aftertaste that some of their products seem to have. Will repurchase!

Good

Posted by VivaVita on Apr 04, 2015

Pretty alright if you're looking for an alternative to the sugary stuff. I've had other products from Walden Farms and compared to those other products.. this is a winner.

Yum

Posted by 5146237239351872507 on Mar 26, 2015

This is my go to. So good! I like it more than regular pancake syrup.

Rico.

Posted by 4741778252074531458 on Mar 16, 2015

Me gusta para echarle a las tortitas, poca cantidad, porque es bastante fuerte para mi gusto.

Very sweet

Posted by 5031926216076605222 on Mar 07, 2015

This product does taste like the real product, no funny aftertaste or artificial flavors, but it is very very sweet. When adding to my pancakes, I only needed a few drops of this product before I thought it drowned out the taste of pancakes. All in all, an ok product, but personally I prefer the taste of maple syrup to this. If you, however, are on a diet and would prefer to cut the extra calories, this is a great product.

Mmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

This is very good! Pancakes, this syrup, some bananas and berries: heaven!

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT BUY IT!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

OMG!!! After reading so many reviews here and on blogs I had high expectations for this product. It is not expensive so it wasn't such a waste but I hated it! It tastes like burnt sugar or caramel. I won't buy anything 0 calorie for now. I prefer my agave syrup to sweeten pancakes and it is healthy!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jan 24, 2015

I think this syrup tastes really good. I've had better tasting ones, this is is amazing taking in to account how much better it is for you. I highly recommend this.