No like!

Posted by 4839205262637925967 on Dec 23, 2013

This was not good at all for me. The taste was pretty bad and it look like it had tons of food coloring in it. Way to artificial for me.

reat taste - can't believe it is zero calorie. Really that good....

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

Love Walden farms goods. Zero calorie and great taste. This one is in my top 3 products. I use it for the whole family now as the kids like it better than usual pasta sauce. GREAT product and GUILT FREE. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED

Not my favorite Walden Farms product...

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Jul 09, 2012

I tried this tomato and basil sauce and it was okay but it definitely is not my favorite of the Walden Farms line. I probably won't be purchasing this product again because red sauce isn't my favorite to begin with. It wasn't bad but there are so many other GREAT Walden Farms products that I would prefer over this one.

Pasta Sauce

Posted by mokomoko on Aug 24, 2012

味は悪くないんだけど、色がすごい

Awful

Posted by 4820360441033025095 on Oct 08, 2014

The color looked magenta, which was already disturbing, and then the taste was disgusting. I couldn't eat it and threw it out. No idea why there's so many positive reviews, it tastes like neither tomato nor basil nor anything that should ever be considered food.

Not so great.

Posted by 4904386562366257188 on Oct 15, 2015

I personally found this sauce to be very lacking in flavour unfortunately. It tasted very fake and processed and overall it was just not what I was expecting sadly.

yuck

Posted by 5010072156189117389 on Oct 29, 2015

taste like chemicals, could not stomach. I tried putting herbs and spices but still could not mask the chemical taste. Will not purchase again. :-(

Very garlic, but still very good

Posted by 5074926548625640796 on Feb 19, 2014

To start off, I LOVE garlic. I always add garlic to my pizza and spaghetti. So, this was a great alternative to fatty spaghetti sauce. I put it on english muffin pizzas (no additional garlic, trust me) and it was fabulous!!!

Good sauce

Posted by 5068425427311069657 on Sep 03, 2012

This tomato sauce is good with a nice taste and texture. It passed the husband test. I didn't tell him it was not his usual sauce.

Walden Farms, Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer3247707 on May 10, 2012

good sauce for pasta but it is too spicy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »