Great for diabetics**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

My husband is diabetic and loves this stuff. Healthy salads are great for all of us-but especially if you have diabetes. Unfortunately, a high calorie salad dressing can ruin the benefits of a great salad. If it is low in sugar, it is high in fat, etc. This product has 0 calories and 0 carbs and fats. It is certainly not as rich in taste or calories as regular dressings, but it adds enough flavor to satisfy your taste buds and doesn't add a huge caloric debt.

Délicieuse!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Adepte des vinaigrettes un peu spéciales, je n'ai pas pu résister à celle-ci. L'appel de la framboise était trop fort! ;-) Elle est sans sucre, sans matières grasses... Grand plaisir mais petits calories, je dit oui! Le goût de la framboise est bien présent mais sans gâcher le côté vinaigré, bref top!

FAB!!

Posted by 5232631322881111704 on Sep 26, 2013

Love it....

Raspberry Vinaigrete

Posted by 4642072872561545198 on Oct 20, 2013

Love it

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2013472 on Nov 26, 2013

I am never a fan of diet food products and I have tried few of Walden Farms products and could not tolerate the taste but this vinaigrette is mind blowing amazing!!! Make sure to refrigerate and shake well before each use!!!! I am addicted to this now!!!

My favorite

Posted by 4751936790539834539 on Jul 19, 2014

So, So Good. Very fresh tasting, and true raspberry flavor.

Great Vinaigrette!!!

Posted by 4851303033030369058 on May 25, 2016

I love this vinaigrette on everything, I use it as a dip and dressing on all my vegetables and some foods.

A nice change

Posted by 5097729727801657877 on Feb 06, 2014

never been a fan of raspberry vinaigrette but this suff is good. It is my wife's favorite.

J'ai pas aimé le goût

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Je me suis forcée à le finir. J'ai pas aimé le goût mais c'est personnel.

Bad

Posted by 4907970990170299253 on Oct 01, 2013

The vinaigrette taste like kough syrup. This product should be discontinued. I can't eat it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »