It's taste is surprisingly good

Posted by 5296400750844570617 on Aug 05, 2013

Buying second bottle. Taste is good for no calories. 칼로리가 없는데 맛은 놀랍게도 구드.

Nice taste!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013

It's hard to believe that this product doesn't have any calories. Great salad dressing for those who don't want any extra calories with their diet. I find the taste rather good. Too bad that this is heavy product for us International customers.

Strong Artificial Sugar taste!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

I use this for my HCG diet because I can use Walden products. For a diet dressing, its really good. It has that guilty creamy taste that I crave in a dressing but no calories. Out of the 5 I bought I will reorder this one and the ketchup. My only complaint is the strong artificial sugar taste in all Walden products but I guess that can't be helped with these diet products.

Walden Farms dressing

Posted by 5119274866274406989 on Oct 23, 2013

We use their thousand island dressing on every salad which we eat frequently. It is quite good and has a nice consistency. This is the second time we have ordered multiple bottles of this dressing.

Good!

Posted by 5245117647862224780 on Dec 09, 2013

I've been missing thousand island since I've switched to a low carb diet and this TOTALLY hits the nail on the head. It's really good.

GOOD THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING

Posted by 5122995235226525339 on Jan 23, 2014

This was very good for a diet dressing. I will order this dressing again.

enjoyable

Posted by 5097729727801657877 on Feb 06, 2014

Hard to find good low carb dressing and this is a nice change to the usual flavors.

great

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Feb 16, 2014

Almost like the original!

Flavour > Consistency

Posted by 5649891560854478882 on Jan 08, 2015

Good with mince and veg; like a Big Mac in a bowl. This is not a thick sauce though.

Tasty calorie free salad dressing

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

I like this product but it is a little bit runny...like water coming out of a natural spring! Keep it in the fridge and it gets to a reasonable consistency and doesn't flow out of the bottle at a 100mph. Use caution when pouring if it's not refrigerated or you may be wearing it all down your front which makes for an interesting meal :) Tastes fine and if you take precautions it's a good product. 7.5/10

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »