Good substitute

Posted by Reviewer1065533 on Jan 11, 2012

A good substitute for anyone watching their calorie intake. It's not as "full tasting" as the real thing, but that's not something one can expect for a zero kcal product. Can recommend!

Great

Posted by mariamayia on Aug 30, 2012

Great on salad or with tuna and eggs !! Will definitly buy more of it.

Wow!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 30, 2012

Resembles the original alot! Already halfway through the bottle, will definitely reorder!

The best dressing

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 17, 2013

Thousand Island is my favorite dressing, and this is also the best-tasting along the Walden Farms´ dressing. I think it have a bit too artificial-taste, so I blend it with a bit quark/yoghurt and then it taste really good!

Better than the real thing

Posted by 5449612841896238439 on Dec 17, 2012

I did'nt like most of Walden Farms's Products, but this has become one of my ultimate favorites that I order over and over again. I even like it more than the real thing. The only minus is that the bottle could be more practical concidering both shipping weight and serving.

Taste supergood

Posted by Reviewer2476447 on Jan 04, 2012

I really love this one, i love the sour taste of the vinegar. I think it taste even better then the originale + you can enjoy it without worrying about the carbs and all the sugar :D<3 I also love that its suuper allergyfriendly

GOod

Posted by 4982812576062654245 on May 19, 2012

similar to the real thing, highly recommend who want a 0KCAL dressing

Walden Farms, Thousand Island Dressing

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on May 22, 2012

I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. The dressings are very real to taste without all the carbs, calories, and sugar of the store-bought brands.

Jummy!

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 21, 2012

This is fantastic.

Excellent substitute

Posted by 5076793118215256338 on Apr 04, 2014

I used this dressing for my dinner salads. The taste is good, it has mayo consistence. If you're looking for something healthy and tasty, this dressing is just what you need.