very pleased with the product!

Posted by 4705742675006735362 on Feb 04, 2014

I just got my order and I have to say I was very pleased with the taste! I have the pancake syrup which is very good but I could still taste it being a little “fake”. With this one though I can’t taste the difference at all! If you’re still hesitating – don’t! Just buy it!

Amazing!

Posted by 5363293339375128076 on Mar 05, 2014

This is just Amazing!! Got mine yesterday and it is almos finished already. So creamy and tasty!

I can't get over how nice this is

Posted by 5425791037240372204 on Jan 25, 2014

I've never tried thousand island dressing before and I was skeptical in trying this thinking it would be way too artificial, BUT, this was gorgeous! I loved it, has a strong taste that was really enjoyable. I definitely recommend this if you're a fan of having dressings on your meals

Un descubrimiento

Posted by Reviewer2552834 on Apr 29, 2014

¿0 calorías? Una salsa maravillosa, rica para la ensalada y sin calorías. Un sueño.

Like it!

Posted by Janrym on May 30, 2014

This is going to be my only dressing brand from now on. Very good, thanks iherb!

One of the best

Posted by 5389052375463591346 on Aug 17, 2014

This dressing has made it in my fridge and has been reordered over and over again, cause it just doesn't last! It's that good. I don't miss my other go to dressings. This has the taste with no sugar. How is that for a perfect dressing? It's not like the Thousand Island I grew up with but very close. Tasted great with fish, salads and as a dip. You at least have to try it.

Posted by Tingeling on Oct 10, 2013

I love this dressing and I love that it is no calories:)) And I love that it is no soy and canola in this:) Even my hubby likes it:)) Will I buy again? Yes,I already did:))

Great

Posted by 4893391675714502939 on Sep 27, 2014

Love this brand and this is great!

Waltden Farms Thousand Island

Posted by 5446368336056675251 on Oct 27, 2013

Tastes like the real thing

Affordable and Tasty

Posted by 5435438060944323876 on Jan 19, 2015

For the price, the quality can't be beat. 1. Zero calories but tastes EXACTLY like how a thousand island dressing would. 2. Its consistency is thick, the taste delightful, 3. Just a little bit does wonders to my salad. I even spread it on my biscuit. Worth the money, and will definitely try other flavours.