Amazing A++

Posted by 5651403126579781009 on Jan 18, 2014

It's unbelievable that this dressing are without sugar and gluten.

1000 island

Posted by 5239236997015566265 on Jan 10, 2014

Very good product. Surprising authentic taste for a zero cal product. Will continue to purchase.

New favorite

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Jan 05, 2014

After trying lots of walden farms I finally tried this one and it's great, tasty on salads and great in a Reuben sandwich or Big Mac salad

Good!

Posted by 5245117647862224780 on Dec 09, 2013

I've been missing thousand island since I've switched to a low carb diet and this TOTALLY hits the nail on the head. It's really good.

Love it

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 06, 2013

It is very good dressing with no strong after taste. I could taste a sweetner inside but it doesn't ruin the taste of the product in general. I will defenetly buy it again. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Waltden Farms Thousand Island

Posted by 5446368336056675251 on Oct 27, 2013

Tastes like the real thing

Walden Farms dressing

Posted by 5119274866274406989 on Oct 23, 2013

We use their thousand island dressing on every salad which we eat frequently. It is quite good and has a nice consistency. This is the second time we have ordered multiple bottles of this dressing.

Strong Artificial Sugar taste!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

I use this for my HCG diet because I can use Walden products. For a diet dressing, its really good. It has that guilty creamy taste that I crave in a dressing but no calories. Out of the 5 I bought I will reorder this one and the ketchup. My only complaint is the strong artificial sugar taste in all Walden products but I guess that can't be helped with these diet products.

Posted by Tingeling on Oct 10, 2013

I love this dressing and I love that it is no calories:)) And I love that it is no soy and canola in this:) Even my hubby likes it:)) Will I buy again? Yes,I already did:))

Nice taste!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013

It's hard to believe that this product doesn't have any calories. Great salad dressing for those who don't want any extra calories with their diet. I find the taste rather good. Too bad that this is heavy product for us International customers.