Disgusting

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

This stuff is nasty. Taste very diet, plastic, stinks and is sickening sweet....it is just plain gross! It is sweetened with Sucralose, it is so sweet. Has almost no peanut butter taste. I hate the texture. Worst purchase ever......I can not tell you or explain this enough....it is so horrible I have no words. Believe the bad reviews because they are spot on correct!

My dream Come True

Posted by Reviewer1498637 on Feb 06, 2012

I have an array of uses with this, and some really do the trick!!

Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Apr 29, 2012

Fantastic product like Peanut Butter replacement! Natural... isn't like the usually Peanut Butter, but is similar and the flavor is good! I like all Walden Farms products!!! I'll order again!

Good!

Posted by 5096414539939524919 on Oct 10, 2012

People keep saying "omg it's not like real PB blabla". Ofc it doesn't taste like real PB, if it would people woudln't have been buying real PB! I liked it, it's good every once in a while, but I don't think this is something you'll end up eating every day :)

Not a peanut butter:(

Posted by 4744510462526982480 on Apr 30, 2015

I'm obsessed with peanut butter, I can eat it all day long with just a spoon, so I thought it would be a good idea to have it zero carbs and zero calories. I was so wrong! When I opened the can the spread was watery, melted. After putting it in refrigerator it became more like mousse or souffle - not like "real" peanut butter:( The taste was awful when melted, after refrigeration it became slightly better, but still not too edible: a little sour, with slight traces of peanuts, a little too sweet... but with a totally disguisting chemically sweet aftertaste! I mean, I finished my fitness competition prepping with zero carb diet couple weeks ago so I can eat and enjoy basically any taste. But after trying this spread I felt like I'm gonna throw up:( Bad, very bad product. Hopefully it tastes better together with something else - otherwise I would have to put in a trash can. Organic 100% peanut butter is the only right choice, even with all those fats, carbs and calories...

Great onde!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 04, 2013

It has a salty taste, but is ideal for those who do not want to get fat. For me it is perfect! I recommend to all who want to have a product very cheap for the great benefits that give your health!

Nice flavour addition, BUT...

Posted by 5332229463701445356 on Mar 22, 2014

This tastes nice, especially when you consider the calorie intake, but the consistency is really runny. If you tipped the jar it would flow out. You wouldn't want to put it on a sandwich you weren't eating soonish as it would make the bread soggy.

MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED

Posted by 4966582075149025233 on Oct 25, 2012

I looked at all the reviews and saw that most people hated this stuff. Every few reviews I'd see a good one. So, I figured I'd try it myself. This tastes like chemicals, except that I think chemicals would taste better. I would rather eat the higher calorie peanut butter. I had to rinse my mouth to get the taste out and threw it away straight away

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Dec 02, 2011

I thought I was very tolerant toward alternative low-cal food.. Although the flavor resembles the taste of peanuts, the texture is terrible. I think it's the xanthan gum that does it. For those who don't know, it's slimy gelling agent. I'd much rather have the peanut flavor as an extract.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1505393 on Dec 29, 2011

i got this along with the Chocolate dip and Syrup and i can tell you that both of the chocolates have disappeared in a week time while the Peanut butter is Full in the fridge and i dont really believe im ever going to eat it, i was expecting it to taste a little better but was highly dissapointed