walden farms PB

Posted by 5437772723820588158 on Apr 12, 2016

yum yum

negative

Posted by 5033812474913267073 on Apr 02, 2016

I had one taste it is not pleasant and I threw out the jar :-/

very bad

Posted by 5290762306431905282 on Dec 13, 2015

not good . it is salty

Doesn`t really taste like peanuts

Posted by 5115547258371961974 on Oct 14, 2015

I`m a little disappointed about this product, I really wanted to love it but I don`t, it doesn`t taste like peanut butter and the consistency is a little bit weird. The only way I managed to enjoy it is: I made homemade peanut butter by roasting and grinding peanuts, didn't add any oil or suger/sweetener (just a little bit of salt), then I mixed half real peanut butter and 60-70% Walden Farms peanut spread. It tasted nice with a lot less calories than the original butter, but still, I would love a good 0 kcal option.

yuck! disgusting

Posted by 4793527860928653243 on Sep 15, 2015

very oily texture and chemical flavour, I bought it based in couple good reviews, but it is absolutely disgusting.I throw it into the bin straight away.

Not a peanut butter:(

Posted by 4744510462526982480 on Apr 30, 2015

I'm obsessed with peanut butter, I can eat it all day long with just a spoon, so I thought it would be a good idea to have it zero carbs and zero calories. I was so wrong! When I opened the can the spread was watery, melted. After putting it in refrigerator it became more like mousse or souffle - not like "real" peanut butter:( The taste was awful when melted, after refrigeration it became slightly better, but still not too edible: a little sour, with slight traces of peanuts, a little too sweet... but with a totally disguisting chemically sweet aftertaste! I mean, I finished my fitness competition prepping with zero carb diet couple weeks ago so I can eat and enjoy basically any taste. But after trying this spread I felt like I'm gonna throw up:( Bad, very bad product. Hopefully it tastes better together with something else - otherwise I would have to put in a trash can. Organic 100% peanut butter is the only right choice, even with all those fats, carbs and calories...

Average

Posted by 5115856954944036523 on Apr 24, 2015

Don't taste too bad alone, but tastes better with bread

Peanut butter

Posted by 5001943135992182293 on Apr 18, 2015

funky...but helpful in recipes

Lynn, Rock Hill,SC

Posted by 5245171302177238466 on Feb 16, 2015

OMG --Gross I dont know what exacting is in this --scary

Not bad

Posted by 5693612499640590117 on Jan 30, 2015

As I said, not bad haha I was expecting a more peanut butter flavour but it's very mildly salty and more sweet. Probably won't buy again because its just not my kind of flavour.