negative

Posted by 5033812474913267073 on Apr 02, 2016

I had one taste it is not pleasant and I threw out the jar :-/

Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Apr 29, 2012

Fantastic product like Peanut Butter replacement! Natural... isn't like the usually Peanut Butter, but is similar and the flavor is good! I like all Walden Farms products!!! I'll order again!

Great onde!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 04, 2013

It has a salty taste, but is ideal for those who do not want to get fat. For me it is perfect! I recommend to all who want to have a product very cheap for the great benefits that give your health!

Nice flavour addition, BUT...

Posted by 5332229463701445356 on Mar 22, 2014

This tastes nice, especially when you consider the calorie intake, but the consistency is really runny. If you tipped the jar it would flow out. You wouldn't want to put it on a sandwich you weren't eating soonish as it would make the bread soggy.

Amazing

Posted by 5533552392038290843 on Dec 01, 2016

I never eat or use Peanut Butter but saw this and thought I would try it. It was delicious. Highly recommend this to anyone who is a peanut butter fan but does not want the extra fat and calories.

Great and tastes great for all things!

Posted by 4970728200976808490 on May 08, 2014

Love it and use it most days!

Peanut butter

Posted by 5688082451505768410 on Dec 11, 2014

For zero calories, I'm adjusting to a little bit of this on some celery. I haven't tried it on toast yet. I did mix it with equal parts WF marshmallow fluff (per Pinterest) and that was an improvement on the fluff. (Also want to try frozen WF p.b. balls dipped in WF chocolate dip).

great substitute for caloric favorite

Posted by 4641393800911901192 on Mar 11, 2014

I have become addicted to this stuff. I use it everywhere one would use peanut butter - and more. Not identical to peanut butter in taste, but close enough that it is shocking that it is no calories!!!

Great

Posted by 4683769802443725856 on Dec 02, 2016

I love the taste even though it is not peanut butter but I like the no calories

Walden Farms Spreads Peanut

Posted by 4810935003672612742 on Jul 12, 2013

Best with zero carbo bread. Taste good enough for me. I know how pure naural peanut butter taste so good. However, I cannot eat real peanuts as much as I like. Eating limited quantity of real ones might be even worse than giving up eating. I really appreciate Walden Farms.