don't try

Posted by 5067661643840777624 on May 31, 2016

Taste very bad

Great onde!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 04, 2013

It has a salty taste, but is ideal for those who do not want to get fat. For me it is perfect! I recommend to all who want to have a product very cheap for the great benefits that give your health!

Nice flavour addition, BUT...

Posted by 5332229463701445356 on Mar 22, 2014

This tastes nice, especially when you consider the calorie intake, but the consistency is really runny. If you tipped the jar it would flow out. You wouldn't want to put it on a sandwich you weren't eating soonish as it would make the bread soggy.

Great!!

Posted by 5070483477933953299 on Feb 16, 2014

Great taste, but becomes even better when you add a little pink salt.

great substitute for caloric favorite

Posted by 4641393800911901192 on Mar 11, 2014

I have become addicted to this stuff. I use it everywhere one would use peanut butter - and more. Not identical to peanut butter in taste, but close enough that it is shocking that it is no calories!!!

I love this peanut butter

Posted by 5267450075283821786 on Jan 16, 2014

I just got all my jars yesterday and I'm ready to get my next batch! Most other reviews I found were awful, but I had to see for myself. And I know, it's Not peanut butter, I like it more bc it's guilt free. I think chocolate is better than regular, and I'll try cinnamon/raisin next. If you are worried about the flavor simply use smaller amounts in your other foods. My only wish? I think they should cut some of the sodium out, it's probably the reason why so many people don't like it. But, it's sweet too and I can handle it. This is one of the best prices I found, so I will definitely buy it again!

Awesome!

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jul 27, 2013

I don't think this spread is very tasty on its own but I recommend you to try and mix a tbsp of nut butter and tbsp of this and you will LOVE IT!

Walden Farms Spreads Peanut

Posted by 4810935003672612742 on Jul 12, 2013

Best with zero carbo bread. Taste good enough for me. I know how pure naural peanut butter taste so good. However, I cannot eat real peanuts as much as I like. Eating limited quantity of real ones might be even worse than giving up eating. I really appreciate Walden Farms.

Great and tastes great for all things!

Posted by 4970728200976808490 on May 08, 2014

Love it and use it most days!