10% Off Orders Over $40!

Warrior Force Nutritionals, Warrior Food Extreme V 2.0, Chocolate Plus, 1000 g Powder

great product~

Posted by 5274769380578365381 on Oct 07, 2013

I love health force nutritionals and this product is great! love the taste (not overly chocolately or sweet) and its one of the most pleasant protein powders ive tried. doesn't make me bloated or uncomfortable which is the best part as I have had trouble digesting protein powders in the past. great ingredients and a great company. would highly recommend. cant wait to try the vanilla flavour as well.

Best Taste, Easy Mixing, Great Ingredients

Posted by FrankieTB on Apr 25, 2014

You get what you pay for. Real cacao makes the difference in taste. All good but expensive.

Issues with the taste

Posted by Reviewer1585495 on Aug 20, 2014

I know this is a high quality product but the taste...And I am a health freak so I can compromise when I know something is good for me. I was able to "mask" the spirulina (or the very green strong taste) by mixing the product with flavored yogurt and adding some water. It helped a lot. The same thing can be used for the Maca.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2878569 on Aug 28, 2014

I love it because it's organic and clean, Truganic. The taste is ok enough to get it down, but it's not a joy for the tastebuds, also, I wish the concentration of protein in each scoop would have been higher, and the price it quite steep too. With all that being said, of all the protein-powders I have tried this one is my favorite and I will continue purchasing it.