2 thumbs up!

Posted by 5485245879631186036 on Feb 26, 2014

It's very tasty and love that it's all natural

Wow!

Posted by 5749243442078643047 on Dec 01, 2014

I was looking for a higher quality protein powder and decided to give it a try. Very glad I did. My son is a Type1 diabetic (organ failure, not Type2) and we have a protein drink every morning. After starting on this brand, my son suddenly needed much less insulin. It took us several days before we pieced together that the Nopal Cactus in this blend was giving him such a great benefit. So far, everyone in the household enjoys the flavor, so that is an added bonus. I will probably never buy another brand but this one--we're that happy with it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1186724 on Oct 09, 2013

I feel so healthy when I drink this. (My recipe: a serving of warrior food, chia seeds, 1/2 of a frozen banana, and almond milk.)

great powder

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 01, 2014

great great! no bad taste, mixes easy, extra good for you and perfectly balanced...wont hurt kidneys or pack on empty calories. mixes so well with anything else you want to add ie other powders, fruit, juices, nut milks, coconut oil everything! i sometimes add with capra banana goat protein if i want any 'animal' stuff every now and then for additional healthy minerals...tastes like a dessert shake.

Perfect food

Posted by Reviewer1369160 on Feb 26, 2014

Best mix I've tried- has definitely contributed to gains, aids recovery 100%- great food, has become a staple

Best Protein on market

Posted by 4815567861667668707 on Nov 19, 2013

If your looking for the healthest, cleanest, non GMO, organic, than this is the best protein on the market. All Vegan.

Will Order Again

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

Actually purchased this first in smaller bottles from my yoga studio. Once I knew how much I liked it, decided to look for bigger containers and better pricing. Found it at iHerb and they have best pricing. My yoga place didn't offer it in larger cans anyway. Have tried both vanilla and chocolate and love both. It's a bit gritty, but I tend to like that type of consistency. I was getting off dairy based protein powders and this one received high marks. Took me a little bit to get used to, but when blended with frozen, organic fruit and some coconut water, it's great for my tastes. I often add organic cinnamon and Navitas Organic Raw Cacao powder to these fruit blender drinks. Will order again.

Fantastic!