Great product

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Oct 09, 2013

Contains two excellent sources of vegan protein . Simple and digests well. I use about 4 tablespoons (34g of protein) pre- workout and post workout and it is working great so far, meaning I have the muscle growth that I am aiming for and the energy. Definitely notice this being easier on the liver. When ever my body is under oxidative stress the first place I notice it is in my face. The skin on my face is looser with slight puffiness, and the whites of my eyes become brownish/yellow. That happens when I take whey, even organic. Conclusion, great source of vegan protein. All Health Force Nutritional products I have used so far have been exceptional.

Healthy

Posted by 5485245879631186036 on Feb 26, 2014

I found this to be the slightly healthier version of the chocolate and vanilla variety if you can stand the taste. It's not that bad if you compensate with lots of fruit in your shake.

Best protein powder I've used

Posted by 4917679195968905177 on Feb 28, 2014

I have tried protein powder after protein powder and this time my ultimate focus was vegan and no added sugars or junk. It has no added flavor so I can make any flavor smoothie that I like. I used up the first bottle and am already on my second one and when I use it up I will be ordering more! I'm hooked and reccommend it to any of my friends looking for a vegan protein powder.

Cecilia L

Posted by Reviewer1516941 on Dec 19, 2014

Best price! Good product! Fast delivery! I'll buy again, again & again from iherb. :D

Very good product

Posted by 4696803966692007180 on Apr 10, 2016

Very good product according to me.gives energy to me continuously.I am not hungry for a long time then.25g/a day burns.

Not for me

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

Even though it is Raw and has no fillers I do not not like the grainy feel or the taste which even with coconut milk does not change it. Even in the blender I cannot make a smoothie which I enjoy with this protein and it makes my blood sugar go up. Not for me.