Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Really Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2826086 on Mar 16, 2012

I love this honey! It is better than any organic raw honey I've ever tasted (and better for you). Some people have used it topically for different skin ailments (acne, wrinkles, discoloration). I have oily/acne prone skin and gave it a try as a face mask/wash (in addition to eating it once a day). It made me break out horribly. Even with all the hype online about manuka being great for skincare, I would be weary and test it out. I will still continue to buy it for consumption, however, due to the amazing immunity boost.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1682934 on Apr 11, 2012

The whole family loves this! Tastes great on buttered toast!

أعجبني كثيراً

Posted by 5114466936793103823 on May 02, 2014

عسل زهرة المانوكا الغني عن التعريف والذي يستخدم في الغالب للعلاج كانت لي تجربة سابقة لهذا العسل فقد اعجبني طعمه كثيراً واحسست بتحسن من بعد استخدامه وخاصة للي يعانون من اضطرابات او مشاكل بالقولون والله يجعله شفاء لكل مستخدمين هذا العسل الشي الوحيد اللي مو عاجبني في هذا العسل بأنه يأتي بعلبة بلاستيك وسعره بعض الشي مرتفع ولكن اكيد يستحق قيمته لانه مختلف عن باقي انواع العسل الاخرى

I am satisfied with this product.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Dec 29, 2012

Compared to Manuka honey I had in NZ, this is good enough. I love to put some honey into very hot water and drink like tea whenever I feel getting cold or have sore throat. This is not too sweet and has it's unique texture and taste. I will definitely buy this in the future.

I got hooked on by the good ratings!

Posted by 5381356734354033389 on Apr 22, 2015

I ordered two jars of this honey in hope of getting some benefits from the honey. Well, you know. Manuka honey is supposed to be helpful for many alignments. However, it wasn't until i googled "Manuka honey fake" that I found this brand doesn't really belong to a part of the licensed companies of UMFHA. And in some tests their honey was even found to have contained almost none of the good stuff that you would expect to find in real UMF honey. People! Don't be fooled by the "Active 16+" written on the jar. Just simply google it and you will know what i mean.