Reviews 5-star

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Dec 21, 2010

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.

Immediate Effects

Posted by Reviewer3029796 on Jan 21, 2011

I had the beginnings of mild indigestion for the past few months, mainly a burning sensation. Tried mastic gum and that was beneficial, however, manuka honey provided full and immediate relief from the first time I took it. Usually herbal remedies take a few weeks or months to come into their full effects, but not manuka honey. Be sure you put the honey on a piece of bread or rice cake to get it down into your stomach, although taking the honey directly from a spoon might have positive effects if you have throat or esophageal problems. Highly recommended!

Manuka honey really does its job!

Posted by Reviewer1196311 on Feb 24, 2011

I have been using Manuka now for 3 weeks and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches. The taste is divine - so it's a shame that the amount of honey in the jar is way too little compared to the amount i would like to enjoy it! Tried this once in a sauna as well, spread it on to skin with impurities and skin felt healed and soft afterwards. I recommend this to everybody!

This stuff's amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 22, 2011

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 06, 2011

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!