Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

No more heartburn since I've been using the Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer1280996 on Jun 28, 2011

I bought the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey because somone told me it would help with heartburn from an ulcer. I started taking a heaping spoonful of the honey three times a day. After about a week the burning pain from the ulcer began to subside significantly. After several more weeks it went away completely. Now I use simply the Manuka Honey on my toast each morning; haven't had any burning pain at all, since.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 03, 2013

I was saving this like some precious cure for serious ailments.... Well, my husband caught this nasty flu celebrating New Years up North in our cold weather. He ended up with this really bad dry cough, so I decided to try this precious purchase. I mixed a teaspoonful in a Swiss herbal tea, and made a cup for myself too. He said it helped, he felt much better after one cup. I myself noticed how it affected breathing. The taste is soft and sweet, seems to cure cough and has a definite effect on breathing. It really opens up your lungs somehow. I'll definitely order again.

Immediate Effects

Posted by Reviewer3029796 on Jan 21, 2011

I had the beginnings of mild indigestion for the past few months, mainly a burning sensation. Tried mastic gum and that was beneficial, however, manuka honey provided full and immediate relief from the first time I took it. Usually herbal remedies take a few weeks or months to come into their full effects, but not manuka honey. Be sure you put the honey on a piece of bread or rice cake to get it down into your stomach, although taking the honey directly from a spoon might have positive effects if you have throat or esophageal problems. Highly recommended!

Manuka honey really does its job!

Posted by Reviewer1196311 on Feb 24, 2011

I have been using Manuka now for 3 weeks and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches. The taste is divine - so it's a shame that the amount of honey in the jar is way too little compared to the amount i would like to enjoy it! Tried this once in a sauna as well, spread it on to skin with impurities and skin felt healed and soft afterwards. I recommend this to everybody!

This stuff's amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 22, 2011

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.