it's ok

Posted by 5624548973863046734 on Jan 20, 2015

it's ok but not as how they exaggerate about its benefits. it is like any other honey

Manuka honey

Posted by Reviewer1022051 on Dec 22, 2011

i was so exicted about this manuka honey but it did not fill my expectations. I do not like the taste and i just don't get used to it. i also prefer honey with clear colour and which is runniing. this honey is a bit fuzzy and does not run so easily

Made me feel sick

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 06, 2015

I do tolerate honey very well, even though I have a lot of allergies. Not this one! Made my throat swell, and my gut literally hurt. I tried taken it in smaller amounts, 1 teaspoon per day, the same results. Also the smell is really bad , like the honey from supermarkets that is full of preservatives and glucose syrup. I usually buy my honey from local producers that have bee hives, never had any problems, never smell such horibble honey. I doubt this is the real thing, sorry.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on May 11, 2011

Soothing to the stomach, I hear you can use it topically as well, but I use it as food as it helps with my gastritis. Great Product!

Fabulous.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Dec 29, 2015

I love honey.

It's a best way to relive my stomach pain.

Posted by Reviewer2534739 on Dec 31, 2011

It's a best way to relive my stomach pain.

a requirement

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

having had reflux problems off and on for years, raw manuka honey at 16+ active is the only thing I have found that pretty much always works. It certainly has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1682934 on Apr 11, 2012

The whole family loves this! Tastes great on buttered toast!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 06, 2012

very good

Unique taste, very good honey.

Posted by Reviewer1506541 on Oct 04, 2011

I very much like the taste of this honey, nothing like the ones everywhere available on the market. It's thick but yet liquid consistency makes it perfect for an addition to tea or as a spread on favorite toast. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it.