10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Organic, New Zealand Wild Rata Honey, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Creamed Honey - Plastic Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 25, 2012

Except for a liquorice light bitterness, it is good. -- Has similar consistency, smoothness, and taste as condensed sweetened milk. -- "Creamed honeys, like our products, have been slightly heated up to slow down the crystallization process. However, low temperature and timing is necessary to preserve the raw unpasteurized state of the honey."

Truly Addictive!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

I love the unique, fresh fruity aroma of this honey. Very pleasing and soothing on the palate, one of my most favouite honey types I have found so far. My family and I have finished many bottles but never got tired of it. So glad to have discovered it in iherb.

My favorite honey

Posted by KellyWest on Aug 18, 2011

A sweet, thick, spreadable honey with a buttery flavor. Great over fruit or pancakes. Simply delectable.

great

Posted by 4737701523581503893 on Feb 05, 2014

the best honey I have ever taste .

Excellent

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Sep 19, 2012

Honey is perfect stuff to add in your life. I live in country where we have other kind, consistency honeys. Our honey is very strong and very quickly it is getting very thick and uncomfortable to use. You need to warm it in your mouth or otherwise. It can even irritate your stomach if you consume it much. And couple years ago, I was google'ing and searching for something really good for my dog's stomach, which was sensitive that time. And I found Manuka honey. Of course, I gave it a try and bought it from ebay for my beloved dog. It was very different from our European country's honey, because it was New Zealand's product. My dog just loved it so much. Tell the dog: 'Manuka' and dog is here, near you :) And yes, it helped to dog's stomach. But as time gone by, I found that Manuka honey become pretty expensive here and there. So I was searching again for maybe other, the same good and unique New Zealand's honey and I have found this - Rata. Only other store had better price and I have bought it there ;) But I thought I will write review here, too, because I think that only few people know that dogs can love good honeys so much and get benefits from them.