Delicious and unique!

Posted by MissyK on May 31, 2014

This honey is yummy, I am buying it regularly. Thick and creamy in texture. I would think this honey is great for health coming from dandelions which are known for supporting the liver. PS Wedderspoon honeys occasionally have a "farmy" smell to them, it doesn't affect the taste - just a smell, I think it depends on the season and the fact that it is a RAW ORGANIC honey! If my review was helpful, click YES below!

What a treat!

Posted by benaturallywell on Sep 25, 2011

I usually don't care much for honey in my coffee but I need to get away from the sugar. I decided tried this Dandelion Honey and it was delicious. Thick, tasty and it didn't take much to sweeten it. It has a more mild taste than some honeys I have tried and I like that. I will be buying more!

Good honey

Posted by Reviewer2284692 on Oct 01, 2011

It is easy flowing, great color and taste is good.

Wonderful honey!

Posted by Reviewer1253166 on Jan 24, 2012

Wonderful honey! Plastic is important in the mail.

Favorite.

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Sep 15, 2011

This one is my favorite honey right now along with their beechwood honey. I just love the "tangy zing" it has, Very delicious.

mmmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer3061655 on Jan 30, 2012

So tasty! I like it much! Very homogenic, naturally sweet, no crystalling sugar. Will take it again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2354058 on Apr 16, 2012

good

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Jun 06, 2012

I like all Wedderspoon organic honey, good quality.

Delicious!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

I know the flower Dandelions but never knew its medicinal benefits until I read about them in iherb. A very pleasantly sweet honey with a tangy hint. Love it! I wish the supplier would do away with that strip of sticker that runs across the cap and the bottle. In a few instances (I've ordered many times), the sticker looked a bit tattered and torn when I took the bottles out from the package shipped to me.

Smells great and taste good.

Posted by marley on May 31, 2013

This has so many health benefits.Try stepping away from the old regular table sugar and substitute it with honey and you may feel better.Dandelion have been used as a gentle laxative and acne,weight loss etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »