Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Queen of the Hive, Face Contour Mask, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Impressed!

Posted by 4647171848895979028 on Jan 12, 2013

Wow- I'm not normally a review writer, but this one is worth the review. First of all, thank you to iHerb for the fair pricing, quick shipping, and adorable free travel toothbrush! I'll be back. As far as the product goes, I did lots of research for weeks on bee venom masks and possible bad effects and the positive claims before choosing this one. It did tingle a bit the first couple of times but wasn't uncomfortable, and I applied it as a night cream, not a mask. I've used it for nearly a month now every evening as a night cream and I can tell a difference. One of my "11" lines between my eyes is already gone and the other is fading. (Frownies has helped a bit, too, but I've been using those for 4 months and I know the big result I saw was due to the cream.) It's a worthwhile investment, as far as I am concerned- try it! (If it helps, I'm 37 and have medium/fair skin with minimal fine lines and some sun spots.)

Unbee-leivable!

Posted by comoxgirl on Oct 02, 2012

This product is amazing. Within 4 days I noticed a difference in the lines around my lips. Now, after 1 month, they are almost completely gone. Several people have told me I look fantastic lately and I know it's because of this product. Remember to test it first in case you are allergic to bee stings.

Perfect

Posted by Vision on Dec 19, 2012

Very good facial mask and sleeping pack. I'm very excited with the result. Highly recommended)

Bees have it!

Posted by 5471681088483559493 on Feb 25, 2013

I heard about this product from a friend. It almost instantly improved firmness.... still need moisturizer, however.

Great Moisturiser too!

Posted by 5703466198471044800 on Dec 30, 2012

I use it as regular night cream. Great Product!! Does not cause breakout while moisturizing my skin really well. My skin is soft soft, smooth and dewy. Loveee it very much!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »