Unbee-leivable!

Posted by comoxgirl on Oct 02, 2012

This product is amazing. Within 4 days I noticed a difference in the lines around my lips. Now, after 1 month, they are almost completely gone. Several people have told me I look fantastic lately and I know it's because of this product. Remember to test it first in case you are allergic to bee stings.

Perfect

Posted by Vision on Dec 19, 2012

Very good facial mask and sleeping pack. I'm very excited with the result. Highly recommended)

Great Moisturiser too!

Posted by 5703466198471044800 on Dec 30, 2012

I use it as regular night cream. Great Product!! Does not cause breakout while moisturizing my skin really well. My skin is soft soft, smooth and dewy. Loveee it very much!

Incredibly good product

Posted by 5690765260246127687 on Dec 01, 2013

Very good product! After 2 months of usage (applying it every night and completed 2 bottles), I can see significant improvement in reducing my pore size, brightening skin tone and face lifting. It really brings back youth to the face.

Totally impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 12, 2013

I love the way it tightens. I use it as a night cream and wake up with tighter, younger looking skin. Love love love it. AND the scent is really nice.

always worked perfect for me

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Mar 11, 2014

amazing product i'm so glad it's back gives perfect results

Great as night cream

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 01, 2014

I apply this as a night cream on top of 10% glycolic acid. I was worried when I first applied it because it feels greasy, but whether it's the drying effect of the glycolic acid or just this cream, I find that it sinks right in and leaves my skin really soft, not greasy. I do notice a tightening effect as well. I have never noticed any stinging, and I have very sensitive skin. I love the cocoa butter smell too. Overall, very pleased!

I bought the original product in the black box and I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I used the original cream that came in the black box: I use it as a cream at bedtime, and in the morning when I wash it off my face feels soft and supple. I love this product.

great product!

Posted by 5452268439578409544 on Jul 20, 2013

I've been using it for 2 weeks and can already see a great change in my skin! I use it as a night cream and my skin tightened and look fresh! love this product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Like this very much.Feels like a natural product when you leave it on the skin for a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »