Good cream

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016

This cream absorbs well. The texture is a little to dry and difficult to apply so i spritz some rose hydrosol on my face then apply on the cream while the hydrosol is still on my face. It blends well with the hydrosol and become a little more fluid to apply on. Absorb fast and the smell of the cream together with my hydrosol is simply heavenly. My face and neck complxion looks more bright and supple and firm. Already ordered one more bottle. Update: If you wear it during daytime and you perspire, you will feel like there is a light film on your face. But once you blot it off with a tissue it feels ok.

I bought the original product in the black box and I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I used the original cream that came in the black box: I use it as a cream at bedtime, and in the morning when I wash it off my face feels soft and supple. I love this product.

Great as night cream

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 01, 2014

I apply this as a night cream on top of 10% glycolic acid. I was worried when I first applied it because it feels greasy, but whether it's the drying effect of the glycolic acid or just this cream, I find that it sinks right in and leaves my skin really soft, not greasy. I do notice a tightening effect as well. I have never noticed any stinging, and I have very sensitive skin. I love the cocoa butter smell too. Overall, very pleased!

always worked perfect for me

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Mar 11, 2014

amazing product i'm so glad it's back gives perfect results

Incredibly good product

Posted by 5690765260246127687 on Dec 01, 2013

Very good product! After 2 months of usage (applying it every night and completed 2 bottles), I can see significant improvement in reducing my pore size, brightening skin tone and face lifting. It really brings back youth to the face.

Totally impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 12, 2013

I love the way it tightens. I use it as a night cream and wake up with tighter, younger looking skin. Love love love it. AND the scent is really nice.

진짜 놀라움

Posted by 4976404015723215937 on Sep 23, 2013

전 대체 얼마나 바르고 다시 닦아내야하는지 모르겠더라고요 그래서 조금 바르고 그냥 자는데 조금 자극적인 느낌은 있지만 다음날 피부가 탱탱해요 . 좋네요. 다 떨어지면 또 사야징

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Like this very much.Feels like a natural product when you leave it on the skin for a long time.

great product!

Posted by 5452268439578409544 on Jul 20, 2013

I've been using it for 2 weeks and can already see a great change in my skin! I use it as a night cream and my skin tightened and look fresh! love this product!

Great Moisturiser too!

Posted by 5703466198471044800 on Dec 30, 2012

I use it as regular night cream. Great Product!! Does not cause breakout while moisturizing my skin really well. My skin is soft soft, smooth and dewy. Loveee it very much!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »